Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia and Georgia S referring to each other as G gives me the bleeping Ick, just use different nicknames ffs, I prefear to call them G and G aka gif and Geebag

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If a guy ghosted me MULTIPLE times not even torture would get that out of me yet Georgia H is here shouting it from the rooftops on national TV
but he didn’t ghost her, he dumped her and she carried on messaging …. which is even worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice Georgia s fave when she found out Toby and arabella have done bits

Reactions: 23
Not THE Georgia ‘Arrison in economy?? God her saying that surely gave Casey the ick?? Who does she think she is😂
It was the death knell for me on the first night when she said she wanted a partner who was famous like her so he could attend red carpets with her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
duck sake it’s a bloody game man why they so triggered who’s bottom 3 and who isn’t jesus

Reactions: 8
Callum doesn;t know what heartbreak means but wanted to overthrow the UK government in the name of freedom, says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.