Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe no one has mentioned how Georgia S and Molly were fine with each other when it came to choosing a boy to go.
There’s been speculation on here as to whether Molly and Callum’s split is real or just staged for the show - what about if Georgia S has been told to behave how she has fir the same reason?
The two of them looked fine with each other last night

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe no one has mentioned how Georgia S and Molly were fine with each other when it came to choosing a boy to go.
There’s been speculation on here as to whether Molly and Callum’s split is real or just staged for the show - what about if Georgia S has been told to behave how she has fir the same reason?
The two of them looked fine with each other last night
There’s so much we don’t see. I’m sure people have come out before and mentioned a friendship with other islanders that hasn’t been shown on screen.
Maybe Georgia and Molly cleared the air but they didn’t show it

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what it is about Georgia H but I really don’t like her 🤮 she looks really greasy and unwashed

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Because this is the first time ive watched it, I was wondering if most of the time the couples spend together is just them talking about being coupled up? None of them know how to flirt. There's nothing to their conversations and no chemistry between any of them.

Reactions: 9
I’ve watched every series of Love Island and I would happily swear in a court of law that I’ve never seen Joanna before in my life.

Also the ‘top 4’ would struggle to come up with a personality between them. God, imagine them shagging 🤢 it would be like watching ironing boards have sex.

And yet another Chris red flag; he doesn’t like girls with brains or big personalities, too much competition. That’s why he turned on Arabella (like her or loathe her, she knows who she is). But a pretty girl with a good figure comes in and he’s all *insert cartoon dog with bulgy eyes and tongue rolling out*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pls don’t turn on Anton guys, people are so quick to turn on somebody I stg 🥲 he’s such a sweetheart, I feel like you can really tell he’s genuine

Reactions: 35
Oh my god, first look. I knew Toby would be looking to switch after being voted in the least popular couples.

And another boys' choice recoupling?

Reactions: 13
In fairness they could all be the nicest people edited to look awful, it’s hard to get a real sense of any of them when you just see carefully curated edits.

Reactions: 5
First look for tonight looks tit. Another night of them gathered round the firepit with tense music

Reactions: 8
Toby's doing exactly what he did in his original series. You have to wonder if he really is that messy or if he's doing what he knows will get him screen time.

Reactions: 17
Toby's doing exactly what he did in his original series. You have to wonder if he really is that messy or if he's doing what he knows will get him screen time.
Surely he should look at Liberty as a prime example of having trying to replicate your original “journey”.

Also Arabella is fine but she’s no Chloe

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched every series of Love Island and I would happily swear in a court of law that I’ve never seen Joanna before in my life.

Also the ‘top 4’ would struggle to come up with a personality between them. God, imagine them shagging 🤢 it would be like watching ironing boards have sex.

And yet another Chris red flag; he doesn’t like girls with brains or big personalities, too much competition. That’s why he turned on Arabella (like her or loathe her, she knows who she is). But a pretty girl with a good figure comes in and he’s all *insert cartoon dog with bulgy eyes and tongue rolling out*
He reminds me of average looking insecure guys who date stunning women by pretending to be a nice guy only to neg them and chip away at their self confidence and ruin them

Reactions: 21
Toby clearly seeing that Georgia S is more popular so wanting to switch back. Absolute snake!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.