Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me having to listen to Georgia H beg for attention from her THIRD ex in the villa

1706821664799.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait isn't Chris besties with Joanna's ex Michael from Destiny's Chaldish???

Reactions: 15
I think GH needs to realise she’s the problem and stop falling for guys who ain’t serious about her

Reactions: 18
PMSL at Kaz's stunning in reaction to the casey and georgia shite, Kaz is over it like the rest of us lmao

Reactions: 12
Surely telling someone that you don’t want to speak to them isn’t ghosting? He dumped you, he doesn’t need to respond!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What is this look Casey (who def should be Charlie) does mouth open, eyes wide

Reactions: 5
So Georgia and Casey agreed not to contact each other but she’s got the hump? It’s so irritating w hen you only get a bit of the full story but on the face of it she shouldn’t be moaning.

Reactions: 11
Did Georgia say he ghosted her multiple times? Ghosting is horrible but if you allow someone to reappear after ghosting so they can do it again that’s on you

Reactions: 11
I think GH needs to realise she’s the problem and stop falling for guys who ain’t serious about her
He doesn't give a tit about her...isn't there someone on here who saw the texts? Did he reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If a guy ghosted me MULTIPLE times not even torture would get that out of me yet Georgia H is here shouting it from the rooftops on national TV

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.