Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he intended to make Georgia H think better of him, not such a big deal as Chris made of it. I also understand why Toby cautioned Kaz about Anton, because she kissed him in the challenge, and Anton asked if there was anything more, or something?
Yep Toby the little witch ratting Anton out, when he said and did same and went to Kaz. And they say woman are gossips 🤣

Reactions: 28
I don’t know what it is but as a female I would like anton to be my best mate. He actually gives supportive, protective big brother vibes to the girls tbh 😆 also I am Scottish but my god his accent grates on me it’s like Falkirk on steroids

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's no one from series 8 on yet, just having a look at the islanders from that series there are quite a few who could potentially go in - Danica, Deji, Paige, Antigoni, Ikenna, Summer
Awe I actually have such a soft spot for Danica! 💗 God love her🥰😅
...and actually I think her and Anton would be kind of adorable together 😍 plus she's so teeny she'd make him look tall by comparison☺🫶🤣
---
She has tiny eyes as well that look even smaller because of the overfilled lips.
Her lips remind me of those juicy lips gummy sweets

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I forgot how annoying and immature Toby was... being with Chloe was his only redeeming quality

Reactions: 9
Not sure exactly how true it is because could they could just be chatting tit but Olivia, fran and tanyel were on a live earlier and apparently Joanna and Georgia steel had an argument not long ago and haven’t spoken since👀 hope she takes Callum off her 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So Casey is gonna go for his best mate's 'partner' and Tom is just OK with this? WTF?!

Reactions: 13
Kaz looks miserable in there. I feel for her, she looks like as if she’s not enjoyed a second of it

Reactions: 15
Kaz looks miserable in there. I feel for her, she looks like as if she’s not enjoyed a second of it
She'll come into herself more without Lib. She was just bored shitless listening to her. I can actually see her coupling with Casey.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure exactly how true it is because could they could just be chatting tit but Olivia, fran and tanyel were on a live earlier and apparently Joanna and Georgia steel had an argument not long ago and haven’t spoken since👀 hope she takes Callum off her 🤣
I know Elmer and Fran are quite close with both of them so I would believe them tbh, that could make things interesting 🤔

Reactions: 4
Maybe this will put Georgia in her place a bit and she will stop lying so much! Also hope Joanne goes for Callum!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This seems to be an unpopular opinion but I do think it was snakey of Anton to go straight to Georgia and tell her that she was risk of going and he fought to save her. The only one who stood to gain from that was Anton and I do think he said it to get in her good books. Give it up pal, she's not into you.

Similar for Toby telling Kaz she was at risk. I just don't see the benefit of telling the girls.

For the first time ever I did think Chris had a point in calling Anton out.

Reactions: 32
This seems to be an unpopular opinion but I do think it was snakey of Anton to go straight to Georgia and tell her that she was risk of going and he fought to save her. The only one who stood to gain from that was Anton and I do think he said it to get in her good books. Give it up pal, she's not into you.

Similar for Toby telling Kaz she was at risk. I just don't see the benefit of telling the girls.

I agree, I think Anton will try anything to get a girl to fancy him so he tries to suck up to them with anything he can. He’s that person that will say anything to the person they’re with to gain their approval

Reactions: 21
How bloody eager was Tom to encourage Casey to go for Molly? He was practically asking him to take her off his hands. How weird

Chris giving it the big ‘un summoning Anton over only to realise half way through his hissy fit that he was coming across like a dick so switched to his clown persona…also notice he later mentioned he had pumped GH for info on the girls’ decision but expected Anton not to reveal anything about the boys’

Reactions: 27
How bloody eager was Tom to encourage Casey to go for Molly? He was practically asking him to take her off his hands. How weird
It wouldn’t shock me if Casey and Tom
Concocted a whole plan for their time in there where they fight over a girl for screentime or something.

Reactions: 23
---
Tom maybe okay with Casey going for Molly, as he knows there is no way Molly will go for Casey

Anton was the only one who gained from letting Georgia know. Toby seemed to be warning Kaz as she is close to Anton and there was that moment between them at the Snog, Marry, Pie.

I noticed Georgia S wasn't present anytime the girls were speaking to Joanne last night so there could be something in that

Reactions: 25
Surely Molly watched Tom and Casey’s series. The fact that she’s interested in Tom even makes you question her judgement but I suppose that’s a reminder of how fake the show is, they really just want the money and exposure. They could probably all find someone nice and normal outside but they’re now only fishing in a very small pool if they want someone “famous”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.