Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I was just about to say this... Girls with ahem fuller faces ahem chubby🤫 should steer well clear of the lip fillers, it just adds extra dimension to the blubber😳🫢 😚
She has tiny eyes as well that look even smaller because of the overfilled lips. If she got her fillers dissolved and learned some makeup techniques that work with her natural features she'd look a lot better.

Reactions: 10
Michael would have been a good bombshell as he’s quite good looking and has a bit of edge. I think it’s too late though as we’re getting to the point in the show where they’re not going to budge from their pairings.

Reactions: 19
Jesus Georgia H really jumping at the chance to have an “my ex is here and there’s history” storyline

• Haha
Reactions: 26
awww gutted Hannah went home I don’t know what it is but there something really off with Georgia H

Reactions: 24
There's no one from series 8 on yet, just having a look at the islanders from that series there are quite a few who could potentially go in - Danica, Deji, Paige, Antigoni, Ikenna, Summer
Danica is rumoured to be the next bombshell!! As if she didn't embarrass herself enough the first time...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There's no one from series 8 on yet, just having a look at the islanders from that series there are quite a few who could potentially go in - Danica, Deji, Paige, Antigoni, Ikenna, Summer
Please none of them bar Ikenna. I liked him. It was so funny how he just would not join in with the format of the show 😂 he was there purely for the holiday and profile

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please none of them bar Ikenna. I liked him. It was so funny how he just would not join in with the format of the show 😂 he was there purely for the holiday and profile
I liked him too, I think him and Deji are the only ones I'd want from that series.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.