Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with Josh and Joanna then? My fiancé had the cheek to talk to me 😂
Said he was 100% open to getting to know her, she said he was high on her list, just as Sophie had broken things off with Chris

(Hoping it's movie night fodder...)

Reactions: 4
CRAZZYYY how Chris IMO was pretty well liked from his original season and now seems the majority cannot stand the prick

Reactions: 38
You could predict who else might be going into the villa by whether they have got history with anyone in there!

Also who knew Tom & Casey shared a flat?!

Reactions: 5
You could predict who else might be going into the villa by whether they have got history with anyone in there!

Also who knew Tom & Casey shared a flat?!
I didn’t have a clue till I came across Casey’s TikTok today he suddenly landed on my fyp

Reactions: 2
Said he was 100% open to getting to know her, she said he was high on her list, just as Sophie had broken things off with Chris

(Hoping it's movie night fodder...)
Thank you! They’re doing some kind of voting on love island’s instagram so I think that will be the movie night thing but they’re calling it something else

Reactions: 4
There's no one from series 8 on yet, just having a look at the islanders from that series there are quite a few who could potentially go in - Danica, Deji, Paige, Antigoni, Ikenna, Summer

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe I’m saying this because I was so unsure at first but I’m warming to Arabella…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ahh I love Tom and Casey. Casey on his own just gives me a bit of sleazy vibe, he just has that look about him somehow, but I love their bromance. And I think it was sound of Tom to tell him to chat to Molly. He's either that confident in what's between him and Molly, or is so chilled that he doesn't care that much. I'll see myself out 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Casey is absolutely rank.

Hes not even funny or charming, how does he think he’s pulling Molly???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's no one from series 8 on yet, just having a look at the islanders from that series there are quite a few who could potentially go in - Danica, Deji, Paige, Antigoni, Ikenna, Summer
I'd like Deji back, Summer could be interesting but I don't know who would go for her. I'm sure we'll get Danica but she shouldn’t bother unpacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's something really weird about Liberty's face. Maybe her lips are too big.
Yes! I was just about to say this... Girls with ahem fuller faces ahem chubby🤫 should steer well clear of the lip fillers, it just adds extra dimension to the blubber😳🫢 😚

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.