Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Kaz is getting a bit of attention. It's hard to watch someone being left out of all the flirty chats.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
this Casey Kaz chat is so fake and set up , producers forcing him, man has never dated a black woman in his life, the same way they made Jacques talk to Afia in S8 to make it look like he considered picking her at recoupling when he never did
Didn’t he think about bringing a black girl back from casa on his series?

Reactions: 13
I just want someone who actually fancies Anton to exist! Where are theyyyyy! Who are theyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
this Casey Kaz chat is so fake and set up , producers forcing him, man has never dated a black woman in his life, the same way they made Jacques talk to Afia in S8 to make it look like he considered picking her at recoupling when he never did
Oh definitely. I think Kaz probably knows that too but will hopefully enjoy a wee bit of flirtation anyway. They really need to send someone in who is genuinely interested in her.

Reactions: 9
Honestly don’t even think Tom is that into Molly. I mean why would you tell your best mate to ‘go for it’ if you were? Unless they’re into throuples 😂
I don’t think he’s into any of it since his ans georgias terrace chats were revealed.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he think about bringing a black girl back from casa on his series?
omg cynthia aka sin city forgot about her you're right my mistake, I was going off his dating history inside and outside villa and his press pack where he specified blondes are his type

Reactions: 3
I think Tom and Casey are just bothered about either one of them winning a share of the money so they can go on a lads’ holiday. Or tile their en suite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahh I love Tom and Casey. Casey on his own just gives me a bit of sleazy vibe, he just has that look about him somehow, but I love their bromance. And I think it was sound of Tom to tell him to chat to Molly. He's either that confident in what's between him and Molly, or is so chilled that he doesn't care that much. I'll see myself out 🫣

Reactions: 8
Anyone else enjoying a episode that isn’t all about Georgia we’ve barely seen her 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What happened with Josh and Joanna then? My fiancé had the cheek to talk to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate myself for saying this but I am actually liking Josh a lot this season and wouldn't kick him out of bed for leaving crumbs, I'll see myself out now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was in the tomorrow night preview ? I thought it was on til quarter past so went for a pee and missed it !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.