Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arabella and Toby just give me auntie and nephew vibes. Can't see them together.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember Olivia Atwood once saying on a Q&A that the LI bedroom stinks and it’s never left my head makes me feel a bit ill everyime I see them getting into bed.
I can only imagine with Georgia hot breath first thing in the morning

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Delighted they dumped Tyler - now kaz has been freed of both duds dragging her down

Reactions: 16
Chris is like a dog with two dicks, is he just going to fancy every girl that walks through the door and claim they’re the one?

it’s screaming insecure/ needs validation
And do that creepy I have a boner shtick everytime he gets a kiss 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Honestly don’t even think Tom is that into Molly. I mean why would you tell your best mate to ‘go for it’ if you were? Unless they’re into throuples 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Chris is such an empty vessel. He’s got lame humour masking the seething anger and self-loathing and then beneath that - just a personality void. That’s why he can’t let anyone get too close, because it becomes obvious really quickly.

Reactions: 41
Honestly don’t even think Tom is that into Molly. I mean why would you tell your best mate to ‘go for it’ if you were? Unless they’re into throuples 😂
Tom isn’t into Molly, he just knows the public rate them now so won’t jump ship

Reactions: 20
Saying sophies got really good chat has to be the biggest lie i have EVER heard a man tell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I remember Olivia Atwood once saying on a Q&A that the LI bedroom stinks and it’s never left my head makes me feel a bit ill everyime I see them getting into bed.
My husband watched 2 mins of the show with me the other day and this was the first thing he said, “I bet it stinks in there” 😂😂

Reactions: 5
this Casey Kaz chat is so fake and set up , producers forcing him, man has never dated a black woman in his life, the same way they made Jacques talk to Afia in S8 to make it look like he considered picking her at recoupling when he never did

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.