Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom seems totally devoid of personality and conversational skills and the only time I have seen a genuine smile from him was when Casey walked in.

Reactions: 36
It’s amazing how you can you have a dumping and new people in and still manage to make it the most boring episode of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 29
not it looking like ''innocent'' Sophie was getting her cheeks clapped by Josh at one point when the camera was on them, he was holding her from the back and thats what popped in my mind lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to be that girl or a hater, but both Georgias seem to know a lot of the guys but then get parred off lol, I feel like it says a lot, basically very pretty and sweet initially before the guys get to know them. Feels the same watching as well
Literally! They are 100% girls who are desperate to be in every single social circle but only because they want to get attention from allll the men. Georgia S is super immature so I can imagine why the guys get sick of her!

Reactions: 11
I remember Olivia Atwood once saying on a Q&A that the LI bedroom stinks and it’s never left my head makes me feel a bit ill everyime I see them getting into bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
No he said " I promised myself I wouldn't go their, but I have" meaning he's let himself think of her being the one.
He was saying how much he fancied her then said I won’t go to far with this but I have .. I definitely have 🤢

Reactions: 4
Casey’s only gone in so he can celebrate his and Toms meeting anniversary

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember Olivia Atwood once saying on a Q&A that the LI bedroom stinks and it’s never left my head makes me feel a bit ill everyime I see them getting into bed.
Imagine the smell of morning breath from all them, not suprised anton uses breath spray

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Not to be that girl or a hater, but both Georgias seem to know a lot of the guys but then get parred off lol, I feel like it says a lot, basically very pretty and sweet initially before the guys get to know them. Feels the same watching as well
I was thinking the same. And Arabella too. Between the three of them they’ve basically shagged all the boys and none of them have managed to convert it into a long term thing.

Reactions: 25
Chris is like a dog with two dicks, is he just going to fancy every girl that walks through the door and claim they’re the one?

it’s screaming insecure/ needs validation

Reactions: 22
Jesus wept the dragging out of words from Sophie, is Joanna your typppppeeeee. Nails on a blackboard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.