Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Anton meant no malice she didn’t need to run over and tell Chris she knew at the end of the day they had to vote someone

Reactions: 35
I can't believe Anton is having to sit and explain himself and apologise to Chris. Chris needs to wind his neck in and stop acting like the spokesperson for the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Chris is such a little witch

he was fully expecting anton to deny and kickoff

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just zoned out whilst Chris was chatting bollocks and started thinking about how Georgia Hs eyelids are so large… I wonder if they’re heavy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Georgia hun… stop stressing about the 3rd boy you’ve had ‘history’ with, Anton is RIGHT THERE

Reactions: 19
Awww Anton meant no malice she didn’t need to run over and tell Chris she knew at the end of the day they had to vote someone
I think he intended to make Georgia H think better of him, not such a big deal as Chris made of it. I also understand why Toby cautioned Kaz about Anton, because she kissed him in the challenge, and Anton asked if there was anything more, or something?

Reactions: 4
I honestly think to them history is bumping into eachother in Aldi on a weekly shop, how do they all have the time to be shagging eachother 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m watching late as per but wtf is Liberty on about that they came to an abrupt end and the prob was communication. It didn’t come to a sudden halt and Mitch communicated the duck out of letting her know that he didn’t fancy her. She was told in English, actions and body language!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if antons mum still waxes his bum crack if you read here antons mum we need answers 😂

Reactions: 3
Not to be that girl or a hater, but both Georgias seem to know a lot of the guys but then get parred off lol, I feel like it says a lot, basically very pretty and sweet initially before the guys get to know them. Feels the same watching as well

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.