Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hannah and although they all love Anton....he's just a friend...so potentially him...as they might hope Kaz and him get back together!?

Reactions: 5
Haha she's gonna be thinking she's popular and she'll be set for a rude awakening 🤣
Her and Chris couldn’t have gone down any lower in the public eye. Chris has become arrogant and cocksure, I would call it a personality transplant but a bit or fame and notoriety brought out his true patronising prick personality. Georgia just pretended she’s grown up but clearly hasn’t and probably needed the money to replace what she lost when she got swindled by the faux footballer.

Reactions: 20
Arabella could be in danger - will Toby want to salvage if they're the least popular couple? I could see them justifying it as her being the least popular with the public. Anton's already sent her home once...

Reactions: 3
I feel like the easiest to send home out the boys would be Tyler. He’s not massively close to any of the girls atm and he’s not in a proper couple. Chris maybe. Easiest to pick out of the girls I think would be Hannah or Kaz. Whenever they choose in the past they don’t ever seem to split up what they consider ‘proper couples’ but who knows!

Reactions: 10
I feel like the easiest to send home out the boys would be Tyler. He’s not massively close to any of the girls atm and he’s not in a proper couple. Chris maybe. Easiest to pick out of the girls I think would be Hannah or Kaz. Whenever they choose in the past they don’t ever seem to split up what they consider ‘proper couples’ but who knows!
The girls decide based on who's got a connection, I think the guys tend to pick who they like best - it used to be the dumping before Casa Amor, and I remember them sending home Jess (who was with and has since married Dom), Zara (who was with Adam), Arabella (who was with Danny). The latter at least they had the opportunity to dump Maura, who was coupled up with Tom but they'd just had their fight and had broken things off.

Reactions: 10
Tyler is the obvious choice to be dumped from the guys and I think Georgia H might go from the women. Hannah & Kaz are popular and will probably have more guys fighting their corner to stay than Georgia H would.

Reactions: 7
Tyler is the obvious choice to be dumped from the guys and I think Georgia H might go from the women. Hannah & Kaz are popular and will probably have more guys fighting their corner to stay than Georgia H would.
Georgia H won’t go because she has history with Casey. I know the choice is down to the other islanders but producers definitely swing it

Reactions: 9
Really hope it's boring fake ass Tyler to go🙏🏾

Kaz has grown on me and I'm intrigued to see how she is without Liberty...

I would like Georgia H to go out of the girls, I've never really been a fan and she's coming across fake AF.

Unlikely to be her they'll pick to go though... probably be Arrabbiata.

Don't mind if Sophie goes but her and Josh are actually kinda cute together (and josh has also really surprised me, he's much more mature than I expected him to be... And more tolerable than I'd anticipated him being😅)

Reactions: 12
Have we seen it confirmed yet about movie night ?
I’m still watching season 2 and they picked one person from each couple so 2 people
Went from the 2 bottom couples , would be a good way to get rid of Tyler and Georgia S

Reactions: 1
If it’s like past votes, the islanders will have to choose from the 2 couples that were next lowest after Liberty and Mitch, so that’s Sophie and Josh and Arrancini and Toby.

Depends whether it’s a free vote, in the past they have sometimes been forced to choose to save one from each. But it’s more likely that the girls will send a boy home and vice versa.

In which case it’s bye bye Arrivederci and the girls will have to choose between Tony their mate and Josh who is in a real couple, so I suspect they will have their hands tied.

Reactions: 1
Tyler and Hannah will go. They’ve just friend zoned things so everyone will use that as an excuse.
I can’t believe they’ve brought Casey back - the man is a walking ick.
Where the duck is Ovie???! 😫

Reactions: 9
Have we seen it confirmed yet about movie night ?
I’m still watching season 2 and they picked one person from each couple so 2 people
Went from the 2 bottom couples , would be a good way to get rid of Tyler and Georgia S
I don't think it's been confirmed, but all the posts on the instagram account have been asking for it, and it would be a great way to rev up drama. Trouble is, I don't know what else they'd show - Georgia H saying Anton gives her the ick? Maybe they'll try to get people to hold off on sharing villa gossip to give them some ammunition for it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.