Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the party out of the villa the whole thing gave me Towie narrated vibes. I'm only catching up on last night's episode now.

Reactions: 25
Just catching up on yesterday's episode. After that toast Anton could win alone for all I care 😍😀

Reactions: 21
The audacity of Rochelle Humes' half sister.

He who would keep a secret would keep it a secret they have a secret to keep.

Reactions: 8
I can’t remember which ex islander I was watching on a live once but they were basically saying that they do set up certain things, like conversations for example, the producers will say ‘Right you go and talk to so and so about this…’ and they kind of push bombshells to go for certain people when they go in so they go in there to stir up drama (which I think we knew anyway!). So although it’s not all scripted a lot of it is set up which I think is why those parties seem so fake 😅 the producers will of set all that up.

Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up now and the amount of lies GS can say is wild! I hope this all comes out on movie night…

Reactions: 27
I can’t remember which ex islander I was watching on a live once but they were basically saying that they do set up certain things, like conversations for example, the producers will say ‘Right you go and talk to so and so about this…’ and they kind of push bombshells to go for certain people when they go in so they go in there to stir up drama (which I think we knew anyway!). So although it’s not all scripted a lot of it is set up which I think is why those parties seem so fake 😅 the producers will of set all that up.
This is true. As much as Sophie was criticised I wouldn’t be surprised if the producers basically persuaded/ forced her to tell Josh

Reactions: 9
Who do we think will go for the newbies?
I feel like Toby, Tyler and possibly Anton will go for Joanna?

Casey possibly Molly, Kaz and Georgia H?
I know Casey does at least find black women attractive although the way he treated Cynthia was a bit crappy .. and IIRC he wasn’t great to Claudia too in the end!

Reactions: 2
Joanna looks like she's wearing a wig. I wish she'd take out the extensions and dye it a bit darker. It looks awful. I've thought this for years and am genuinely baffled that she thinks she suits that hair. Has no one told her?!?
Omg I feel this with my whole heart

Reactions: 3
FFS the Sun is reporting that Casey and Georgia H hooked up outside the villa in the last year, another bleeping Ex situation,I'm over it, apparently Casey has his eyes on Georgia H as well according to the sun
I said on the first thread I saw Georgia on the tube and she was texting him, that was November last year

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Casey and Arabella could be a potential too although the height difference may be a little too much 😄
---
Joanna looks like she's wearing a wig. I wish she'd take out the extensions and dye it a bit darker. It looks awful. I've thought this for years and am genuinely baffled that she thinks she suits that hair. Has no one told her?!?
Agreed!! I feel like people with that skin tone
always suit darker hair better. She’s beautiful but rough, the Michael thing was scary vibes

I also liked Sophie’s hair when she left it curly and natural and didn’t straighten it

Reactions: 4
Casey and Arabella could be a potential too although the height difference may be a little too much 😄
---

Agreed!! I feel like people with that skin tone
always suit darker hair better. She’s beautiful but rough, the Michael thing was scary vibes

I also liked Sophie’s hair when she left it curly and natural and didn’t straighten it
I thought Casey and Liberty but that’s that out the window

Reactions: 3
I thought it was rude after the convo with all the girls inside where Georgia was explaining to Molly what she’d done, how Georgia was the first one to walk off. She just said “right” and walked off! She doesn’t give a single duck.

I hope Movie Night exposes her saying it’s hard not to kiss Tom, saying she prefers/fancies him more, twerking in front of him on the stairs. I have a feeling ITV want to “protect her” and won’t fully expose her for the snake she is though.

Reactions: 30
To defend Georgia it's not her fault the way she is, she's never heard the word no in her life and was obviously given whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted by her parents.

People like that never change

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.