Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole movie night would be Georgia S lying! With Mitch gone not sure there will be much more juicy stuff to show!

Reactions: 9
not lizard tongue Casey ✋🏻 Can they just decline him and keep Mitch instead. I wanted at least 1 more crap recoupling speech out of him. He is so bad at them not even Iain Stirling could’ve written them

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was rude after the convo with all the girls inside where Georgia was explaining to Molly what she’d done, how Georgia was the first one to walk off. She just said “right” and walked off! She doesn’t give a single duck.

I hope Movie Night exposes her saying it’s hard not to kiss Tom, saying she prefers/fancies him more, twerking in front of him on the stairs. I have a feeling ITV want to “protect her” and won’t fully expose her for the snake she is though.
The whole movie night would be Georgia S lying! With Mitch gone not sure there will be much more juicy stuff to show!

I hope it also shows up Toms behaviour. Everyone seems to forget he participated in the conversations too, regardless of who initiated them. He’s the one lying next to Molly at night and kissing her. He’s got off Scot free it looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On paper Casey should be good looking. I just can't put my finger on why he gives me the creeps

Reactions: 20
I don’t think they should do this love island all stars again what is the point? It’s not love island as no one is becoming invested in anyone and it’s only 5 weeks. Also I didn’t realise Georgia s is only 25 though she was 30 like some of the other girls in there

Reactions: 12
I saw someone mention Casa… Do you think they’ll do Casa with all stars? I don’t think they’ve got enough time or enough people to bring in for it?! That’s the part of love island I like the best as it normally gets interesting then 😅

Reactions: 4
I saw someone mention Casa… Do you think they’ll do Casa with all stars? I don’t think they’ve got enough time or enough people to bring in for it?! That’s the part of love island I like the best as it normally gets interesting then 😅
They’ve already said their not doing casa this series

Reactions: 5
They said they're not doing Casa but would be doing another big twist around the halfway point.

But they also said they'd be changing the format to keep things interesting and that coupled up islanders would be making appearances and none of that has happened, so who knows if there will be any big twists.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice that when toby said ‘uhhhh your voice pleaseeeeee’ about Georgia whining Callum couldn’t stop laughing…..I get the feeling he doesn’t give a duck about her and is just trying to get a shag. That’s why he’s just glossing over all her bad behaviour. Molly however hates her for real and I don’t blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else notice that when toby said ‘uhhhh your voice pleaseeeeee’ about Georgia whining Callum couldn’t stop laughing…..I get the feeling he doesn’t give a duck about her and is just trying to get a shag. That’s why he’s just glossing over all her bad behaviour. Molly however hates her for real and I don’t blame her.
This is why I think the movie night won’t make a difference. He will still stick by her. He was acting billy big balls when they guys were giving him the heads up about G and T but when he pulled G, he shat it and sat nodding away and then just said he forgave her.

I still don’t think she done anything wrong with pulling Tom for a chat. There’s clearly unfinished business on both sides. Callum and G have literally only been coupled up for 5 days. She’s keeping her options open, as she should. It’s 5 days 🤣🤣 If it was Callum pulling a girl for a chat, no one would bat an eyelid. He just doesn’t have any options in the villa, yet.

Where she has went wrong is by not being 💯 truthful when it comes to the nature of the conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Georgia has built up a big forbidden love affair in her head. I can see where it started when Tom was laying it on THICK when he first came in, however he has given her zero reciprocation since coupling up with Molly but Georgia just isn’t seeing it because she doesn’t want to. She wants to think both she and Tom are getting a little thrill from scuttling around the villa and having chats about how they can’t resist one another but if she listens carefully…those words are only coming out of her mouth. More than once she’s tried to engineer a kiss but Tom ain’t having it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Then it also could be that producers are forcing Tom to chat to G and also that tap on the couch on the terrace seems scripted enough as he genuinely doesn't seem all that interested
He was probably just worried they would be overheard so it was damage limitation 😆

Reactions: 4
Georgia has built up a big forbidden love affair in her head. I can see where it started when Tom was laying it on THICK when he first came in, however he has given her zero reciprocation since coupling up with Molly but Georgia just isn’t seeing it because she doesn’t want to. She wants to think both she and Tom are getting a little thrill from scuttling around the villa and having chats about how they can’t resist one another but if she listens carefully…those words are only coming out of her mouth. More than once she’s tried to engineer a kiss but Tom ain’t having it
She's coming across a bit delulu now. There's Georgia's reality, which she lives in, and then there's the reality that everyone else can see with their own eyes. I get the impression that Tom has twigged she's not the full shilling and is starting to back away slowly...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just think she thought she would get in there and be Queen tit, THAT GIRL etc and then Molly appeared. I dont thinks its necessarily about Callum, I think it could be pure insecurity.

I think Anaconda has her game...... Ive seen her a few times look sceptically at Georgia when G has been complaining.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.