Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To defend Georgia it's not her fault the way she is, she's never heard the word no in her life and was obviously given whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted by her parents.

People like that never change
She's a grown ass woman. It's up to her to identify her behaviour and work on herself.

Reactions: 42
I can’t remember which ex islander I was watching on a live once but they were basically saying that they do set up certain things, like conversations for example, the producers will say ‘Right you go and talk to so and so about this…’ and they kind of push bombshells to go for certain people when they go in so they go in there to stir up drama (which I think we knew anyway!). So although it’s not all scripted a lot of it is set up which I think is why those parties seem so fake 😅 the producers will of set all that up.
Then it also could be that producers are forcing Tom to chat to G and also that tap on the couch on the terrace seems scripted enough as he genuinely doesn't seem all that interested

Reactions: 6
I don't know if Georgia thinks she's in her Taylor "era" with that fringe but I do know you're the problem G, it's you!

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on last nights episode.. Georgia S is a gaslighting dangerous C#%*

Reactions: 23
Georgia is a compulsive liar and manipulator it’s almost scary to watch
You'd think she'd have learnt her lesson by now🙄 the cameras catch everything therefore we see everything G...🙄🙄
..Literally history repeating itself, (her outright lying about her kissing Jack back in 2018/S4) proving that she hasn't changed one bit- she's still a lying gaslighting manipulative dishonest little weasel who clearly has got away with this her entire life and literally doesn't know how to behave any differently.

Please Callum kick her to the curb man! 😩
And please 🙏🏾 let there be movie night to show her up fully!!!

Reactions: 22
So I'm listening to Chloe vs the world - she'd just done a shot when the question of "will you be going on All stars" was asked in her game of say it or shot it

Reactions: 3
I was thinking before I wonder if they do something like a couple gets voted but then they have to chose one of the couple to stay or go - just imagine it was Callum and Georgia S.

If Georgia S got voted to leave and Callum to stay I could see him wanting to leave with her but other way round? No chance! She would have her lips locked with Tom’s before Callum has packed his suitcase!

Reactions: 7
So I'm listening to Chloe vs the world - she'd just done a shot when the question of "will you be going on All stars" was asked in her game of say it or shot it
Tbf even if she’s not going in she’d probs shot it anyway cos all of the is she isn’t she and the people commenting ‘plsssss go on all stars’ will boost her engagement etc

Reactions: 15
First look is out. Girls chose boy to dump, boy chose girl. Seems like they can pick anyone not just the ones with the lowest votes?

Reactions: 7
First look is out. Girls chose boy to dump, boy chose girl. Seems like they can pick anyone not just the ones with the lowest votes?
I find this really surprising! I guess the producers maybe want rid of those with no connections? Like, Tyler clearly coasted through on Hannah's popularity, and now they're in a friendship couple.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the first look… Casey gives me the ick, he makes my skin crawl, he gives me Lord Farquaad vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anton, Tyler or Chris and Kaz, Hannah or Georgia H?
Thinking Chris and Hannah
I think Chris and Tyler are the most at risk boys. Anton is very popular with the girls so I can't see it being him.
Hannah must be the most at risk girl? Georgia H maybe too but again I think she's popular in the villa and I can't see them choosing her over hannah

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.