Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she thought she would get in there and be Queen tit, THAT GIRL etc and then Molly appeared. I dont thinks its necessarily about Callum, I think it could be pure insecurity.

I think Anaconda has her game...... Ive seen her a few times look sceptically at Georgia when G has been complaining.
I wonder if Tony has told her stuff about GS that we haven't seen.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they should do this love island all stars again what is the point? It’s not love island as no one is becoming invested in anyone and it’s only 5 weeks. Also I didn’t realise Georgia s is only 25 though she was 30 like some of the other girls in there
They shouldn’t do Love Island All Stars again because most of them have already shagged each other! All the sexual chemistry is already spent and they’re running on fumes at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Tom liked G a lot on the outside (driving to York with no phone etc) because she looks classy and elegant (which she does)... but that he maybe cooled on her a bit once he got to know her... Added to her obviously choosing love island games and then Toby over him.

He probably likes Callum too and is there for a paid holiday, not for the drama and so wasn't comfortable with how thick she was laying it on in their chats. Plus he wants to shag Molly.

Reactions: 13
I’m hoping for Tyler and kaz to leave but I’m worried about hannah. I don’t think the girls will send Anton home even tho there’s nothing going on there. They won’t send Georgia h home because Anton won’t allow it and also Josh is her pal so don’t think he would either

Reactions: 4
I just think she thought she would get in there and be Queen tit, THAT GIRL etc and then Molly appeared. I dont thinks its necessarily about Callum, I think it could be pure insecurity.
I think that's a big part of it but I think it's moreso the fact her beloved 'Tobes' ditched her to pursue Molly, that's what's really stinging for our poor little G! And is what's really fueling and driving her behaviour in all this.

I don't think she really wants Callum or Tom she just wants to tit on Molly's parade!

Reactions: 30
I think that's a big part of it but I think it's moreso the fact her beloved 'Tobes' ditched her to pursue Molly, that's what's really stinging for our poor little G! And is what's really fueling and driving her behaviour in all this.

I don't think she really wants Callum or Tom she just wants to tit on Molly's parade!
Makes total sense, she was projecting with all that ‘she had a problem with me cos I’m getting with her ex’. Molly has been sound about it but Gee on the other hand is fuming that Toby prefers Molly

Reactions: 17
To be fair most of them want to be the most popular islander for various reasons and they all know what to do to get the screen time. Saying that we haven't seen much of Chris after him being front and centre, so the producers do have control of the edit and they can flip viewers options.
I now try to watch more what is happening in the background IE who is sat with who as it can show a different picture as does Unseen Bits.

Reactions: 15
What actually happened when Tom drove to York to see Georgia Snake? is it romantic cos he did it without a phone? something was mentioned about a piece of paper? did he write her number on it? I'm just lost!! is that their big romantic connection and total amount of their history?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.