Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The
Please tell me where I wrote something mean about Mollie? I didn’t say I would stay on side with Georgia Steele, I stated clearly I would remain neutral: I say this because inevitably at some stage GS will become even more of an attention seeking diva and if she chooses more or less everything you’ve said to her will get spun and perhaps not to your advantage, why give her the opportunity. And do you honestly think whatever Hannah might have said to her GS would have taken notice of. Whatever GS does is for camera time, in the scenario you cite that was all about pretending to care about Mollie’s feelings when she actually couldn’t give a tit.
I didn’t say you I was referring to Hannah.

I bleeping hope Georgia s hasn’t got history with Casey🙄
She probably has, let’s face it. The ‘history’ could be that she spotted him down Tesco Express once when she popped out for a bottle of milk in February 2022, but the boring twit will somehow come up with some drama about it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 39
FFS the Sun is reporting that Casey and Georgia H hooked up outside the villa in the last year, another bleeping Ex situation,I'm over it, apparently Casey has his eyes on Georgia H as well according to the sun
I admired Georgia H for being a strong woman and bringing down that twit Bear but she’s done herself no favours with the type of men she goes for - womanising, commitment-phobe, reality TV losers! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 44
Georgia Steel how appropriate her surname is, she will STEEL your man or in this case try to steal your man, fail, lie about it and carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm so happy we have a villain this season. Good on you G

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So glad Mitch is gone. One of those guys that’s absolutely rotten to any girl that he personally doesn’t fancy. I agree that as far as Love Island goes, he’s only ever truly liked Molly Marsh. She had a lucky escape.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Might be slightly off topic but how on earth did GS buy a house on her own worth around the same as Molly-Mae and Tommy?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
May be it's unpopular opinion but I actually think both Molly and Geogia S. are similar in terms of patronizing level and victim-playing.
It's quite an ick I agree but the way Molly making a big deal after knowing Callum having slept with 16 girls after they have broken up to me is irritating. Expecting him to act "remorseful" in front of her when revealing the number is baffling to me. I would think he had cheated on her from her reaction if I didn't know the context.
And about GS, she's just the same as she was in S4 except her new bang, new accent and new posh persona

Reactions: 10
I think GS tried suppressing her character massively at the start but over time it’s slowly coming back out. She’s an attention seeking brat

Reactions: 32
Expecting him to act "remorseful" in front of her when revealing the number is baffling to me
I think she wanted him to be considerate of her feelings.
---
I admired Georgia H for being a strong woman and bringing down that twit Bear but she’s done herself no favours with the type of men she goes for - womanising, commitment-phobe, reality TV losers! 🤦‍♀️
She’s also a bit nasty. She enables Georgia S. there’s a weird enjoyment they both get from the other girls being upset or being picked by their men.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if it is out of the bottom two, which would be Kaz/Chris Sophie/Josh? I want Kaz to stay, but happy for Chris to leave!
Quoting myself, bottom couples are Toby/Arabella and Sophie/Josh. I am actually liking Toby this time and would prefer him to stay over Josh.

Reactions: 13
This is my first time commenting on this thread but here my opinion on the couples…

Tom & Molly - I can’t see this lasting long at all. I think Tom loves himself a lot and honestly I think he gets out a kick knowing Molly and Georgia came to blows over him. I don’t think he has any loyalty to Molly at all.

Callum & Georgia S - again can’t see it lasting at all. I think Callum will wake up to what Georgia is like and will dump her leaving her with no Tom and no Callum.
I think the new bombshell will like Callum and try to turn him.

Hannah & Tyler - saw this coming a mile off - they just completely different and he was using her a meal ticket to say in the show. I think he and Kaz will reconcile.
I think Hannah won’t get with anyone else just yet in the villa as I don’t think she has a romantic connection with any guy in there.

Kaz and Chris - I can see Kaz going back to Tyler.
I think Chris will like the new bombshell but think he be in competition with Anton and Toby.

Georgia H and Anton - Georgia H will want get back with the bombshell - they had something before haven’t they? But I think she will have completion with Arabella.

Anton will like the new bombshell but think he be in competition with Chris and Toby.

Sophie and Josh - I think these two are the stronger ones so far I think they well suited for each other.

Arabella and Toby - again I think both of these will like the new bombshells.

I think that everyone isn’t it?
---
Sorry for all the typos there quickly writing whilst getting ready for work!

Reactions: 12
Quoting myself, bottom couples are Toby/Arabella and Sophie/Josh. I am actually liking Toby this time and would prefer him to stay over Josh.
I think Josh and Sophie being nothing . Toby and arabella being drama . Loved him standing up to Georgia Steele also looking out for Kaz. Arabella also brings a little drama with Chris . We aren't watching it for couples doing nothing

Reactions: 8
Honestly it’s turning into a great big ex swapping (since they alllll seem to have history one way or another) orgy…. And I’m bored of it 🙈

Reactions: 22
Honestly it’s turning into a great big ex swapping (since they alllll seem to have history one way or another) orgy…. And I’m bored of it 🙈
I said this to my friend! It a little like Love Island meets Ex on the Beach! X
---
I said this to my friend! It a little like Love Island meets Ex on the Beach! X
It all about the X’s on this show that was meant to say at the end lol but sent too soon!

Reactions: 7
Some of this “history” is probably nothing more than a drunken snog/shag at some z list event they went to!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.