Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get rid of georgia steele, georgia harrison, Chris and callum. Barricade the doors and don't allow casey into the grounds please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I could not believe my eyes watching that Callum and Georgia convo?? When Callum winked at her after she says “I really really fancy you” I genuinely thought it was sarcastic?! As in, ‘sure you don’t wanna sleep with me but you fancy me. Got it.’ Was shocked to see him cuddling her and kissing her affectionately the next second?! Wtf!

I think Callum is scared to leave her cos it will leave him a bit of a spare part while Molly cracks on with Tom. I did make me uncomfortable to see Gee snogging Callum in bed after all her schenanigans with Tom and how we all know she’s not into him like that. Cal’s a fool. Then saying she “couldn’t remember” if the words “I fancy Tom more than Cal” had come out her mouth. What a snake honestly. I wonder what her family think watching this.

I’m genuinely going to miss Messy Mitch. At least the boy was entertaining!

Reactions: 36
FFS the Sun is reporting that Casey and Georgia H hooked up outside the villa in the last year, another bleeping Ex situation,I'm over it, apparently Casey has his eyes on Georgia H as well according to the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the two getting all the attention right now (Tom and Georgia) are both getting their best mates in? Seem fair 🥱

Reactions: 8
I’m still team GS. Idc. I think she has matured slightly and I don’t know what it is, but I still can’t warm to Molly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m still team GS. Idc. I think she has matured slightly and I don’t know what it is, but I still can’t warm to Molly.
I was like that’s with molly at first didn’t think she had a personality but she’s a proper stright up manny gurl ❤

Last edited:
I haven’t warmed to Molly either but Steele definitely hasn’t matured and that showed in those conversations, constantly shouting over Molly, back tracking on what she had actually said and straight up lying. I was rooting for her at the start but nah she’s a little snake.

Reactions: 48
Molly definitely started on the back foot as she was so emotional over her breakup and doing stupid things for a reaction. I had followed her previously and thought she was sound from her original season. I never bought the Georgia act though and it drove me mad when people were fawning over her the first few weeks.

The funny thing is Georgia had it in the bag had she just focused on Callum. It’s her obsession with Molly that’s caught her out.

Reactions: 24
You need to rewatch. Molly has more integrity . Georgia is a snake she's sly she's arrogant, self centred, thinks she's better than all the girls. She was gaslighting Molly in that argument and Molly wiped the floor with her . Molly better looking with more dignity

Reactions: 54
Molly and Georgia S both think they’re chocolate. Can’t abide the pair of them, or their dim current partners. They are so dull and spineless.
Give me Hannah or Anton any day.
Molly looked smug when Maya said they were the most popular couple. Not a fan of that set up - it backfired in the last series. Hoping it backfires in this one too, and takes out all 4 of them.
Still thinking this is all a set up for a grand reconciliation between Callum and Mollie down the line tho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.