Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Libertys face 😂 I think she legitimately thought Mitch would be dumped and shes be fine.

Reactions: 25
Can’t see any of the girls fancying Casey and Chris won’t go for Joanna as he used to live with her ex Michael.

Reactions: 10
If Molly starts getting her claws out for Casey thing for Tom, we’ll know it’s not a Gee problem 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve been rewatching series 5 recently and I hate Joanna in it, the way she grabbed Michael when she got booted filled me with rage, meff

Reactions: 16
Hope Chris will be rightfully put back in his place in the pecking order now that Sophie has chosen josh. He needs humbling after that outburst the other day.

Reactions: 13
Is Joanna friends with Georgia S? Not sure she needs any more enablers in there with her. Callum and Georgia H are enough.

Reactions: 24
Right who cares who’s coming in. Who are the islanders going to pick to dump is the big question!!!

Reactions: 13
Joanna looks like she's wearing a wig. I wish she'd take out the extensions and dye it a bit darker. It looks awful. I've thought this for years and am genuinely baffled that she thinks she suits that hair. Has no one told her?!?

Reactions: 15
I thought bombshells were supposed to ya know..... bombshell ????
They are really scraping the barrell now.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if it is out of the bottom two, which would be Kaz/Chris Sophie/Josh? I want Kaz to stay, but happy for Chris to leave!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.