Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on the guys..I'd say both Chris and Toby will likely make the final. Jake and Mitch will be seen as toxic, Anton is getting friend-zoned and Luis will be largely unknown. Chris and Toby will likely have their pick. Now I want to know who the bombshells are and if they got at least one big name on it.

Reactions: 5
Toby and Georgia S4 are the only two I'd consider 'all star' material 🤷‍♂️
People love Chris T but forget he spent most of his last stint on the subs bench.

Reactions: 6
I am utterly GUTTED if that's true that Liberty, Kaz, Jake AND Toby, all from the worst series in the history of love island UK😭 are all on this NNNOOOO 😣😣 please god NOOO!!!!🙏🏾😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hannah Elizabeth rumoured to be taking part, interesting!

This one is likely to get me watching:

Thread for Hannah on tattle - she is a dogs dinner these days . She seems to have surgery very two or three months ( which does her no favours)

---
I can’t believe Jake is back as well. Utter bleep bag he is. Also Liberty again too ?? She has just finished an Aussie version of love island.

The sun have posted the starting line up;
Hannah S1
Luis S1
Georgia S3
Georgia S4
Chris S5
Anton S5
Demi S6
Jake S7
Liberty S7
Kaz S7
Toby S7
Mitch S10

Yawn lineup

Can't Believe Peacock did Love Island (Love Island Games) better than the UK

Reactions: 5
I’m only happy about Chris. Can’t say I’m fussed about any of the others.

Hello! Joining in this thread to say how underwhelming the cast looks so far 😳 why are there four people from series 7?! Obvs there will be bombshells but they need a strong OG cast to get the viewers in.

Pleased to see Chris Taylor back as he was brilliant on his series and should've been an OG. Mitch is good for drama too although he's completely insane.

I like Demi, Georgia H, Kaz & Liberty but can't see any of them bringing drama and let's be honest that's what we want!

Reactions: 7
I promised myself I wasn’t watching LI again after the last couple of series being so dire. But I’m up for this. Loved Chris he’s a funny guy, when is it starting please?

Reactions: 7
I promised myself I wasn’t watching LI again after the last couple of series being so dire. But I’m up for this. Loved Chris he’s a funny guy, when is it starting please?
15th Jan x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.