HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I couldn’t find a post about her if there already is one...

Is anyone watching this car crash? New born baby. Ex things he’s a wizard and controlling the baby through telepathy 😂 he’s posting pictures of the baby he’s getting from her friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Me!! Can’t speak to friends about it because I doubt anyone would know who he/she is 🙈 he is literally insane.

Reactions: 9
I do like her- loved her on LI 2015. I wasn’t sure for a while if they were still together as she never mentioned him and then read they’ve split. Sounds like he is in need of some help to put it politely.
Im know she is being careful of showing the baby but even these “back of head” ones she is showing should maybe stop if she isnt wanting George to see him at all.

I do like her- loved her on LI 2015. I wasn’t sure for a while if they were still together as she never mentioned him and then read they’ve split. Sounds like he is in need of some help to put it politely.
Im know she is being careful of showing the baby but even these “back of head” ones she is showing should maybe stop if she isnt wanting George to see him at all.
The back of the head is because she is hoping for a magazine deal.

Reactions: 3
Wow I just went on his Instagram and hers 😱😱😱 he needs to be locked up, and she needs to keep that baby as far away as possible. He’s the kind of nutter who would kill someone and then claim he was told to by a higher god ffs

Reactions: 18
Oh my word! What a mess! I've so many questions! What was his personality like when they started dating? If he was sectioned 3 times in a year who is looking out for him now? I find him quite frightening.

Reactions: 10
He seems very poorly indeed. What is more concerning is that other very vulnerable people are reaching out to him via his ‘business’ for support/ answers/ help. It’s incredibly dangerous.
At first I wasn't sure if it was all an act, but he's becoming more alarming each day. Wonder what he was like when they met.

Reactions: 8
At first I wasn't sure if it was all an act, but he's becoming more alarming each day. Wonder what he was like when they met.
Same, I did wonder initally. Although having looked at his stories, IGTV etc and having a current role in NHS acute mental health setting I would say he is very unwell and his family must be concerned. You can see the timeline from his insta or when he became very unwell.. what was intended as a life coach type business has turned into full blown delusions of grandeur, visual, auditory and other unusual perceptual experiences.

I remember following them both when she split with Jon, he appeared this wealthy, positive jet setter, they lived a lavish lifestyle abroad and travelled a lot.

I can’t imagine the stress this must be causing Hannah, as a new mother. I hope they both get help and support. Looks like he’s in Spain currently so not sure what the health care system is like over there...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It really is very sad for all involved. I hope he seeks help or his family get him help.

Reactions: 1
I watched a testimonial from one of his “clients”, whose boyfriend had killed himself. “Merlin” apparently fought two demons off her, then went down to hell and fought six demons off her boyfriend before beaming him up to heaven in a tunnel of light which removed the heavy weight from her chest. For my own sanity I kept trying to convince myself that all his clients are actors but actually unfortunately I think they’re desperate vulnerable people who have been sucked in by his nonsense. I saw someone comment on one of his photos to say he looks like a cult leader and I totally agree. He’s dangerous and someone needs to step in and help him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He said that Mike thelesses (cant spell sorry but muggy mike) committed suicide due to demonic possession. I think that takes away from Mike's struggles. It sort of makes the suicide sound less serious. I'm not good at putting my opinion across but I just know its wrong. I think George's mental health is so fragile atm he really doesnt have any control over what hes saying. He needs sectioned for his and others safety.

Also saying he cheated on Hannah as he was possessed himself 🙈🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10