Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia S is so desperate. Toby is not even attractive and acts like a teenage boy.
Callum clearly wants Molly, he’s not even chatting to anyone else, he should leave.
Liberty is naive

Reactions: 32
Aw I really like Hannah, she seems like she’d be such a good friend and have your back.

Georgia S is absolutely beautiful I think, but she’s too smitten too soon with Toby and it’ll definitely end badly

Reactions: 30
they're gonna wait till Georgia S is head over heels for Toby which wont take to long and when he gives her a CM of the same affection she's giving him they'll chuck in chloe mark my words

Reactions: 20
WTF why is Jake getting a sit down?
was it all in his game plan, go in, keep quiet, pull a mental health card, the ITV have a sit down interview showing how much they care about Islanders mental health, he gets o drop the head image, and ITV pretend they care about the Islanders?

Reactions: 7
WTF why is Jake getting a sit down?
was it all in his game plan, go in, keep quiet, pull a mental health card, the ITV have a sit down interview showing how much they care about Islanders mental health, he gets o drop the head image, and ITV pretend they care about the Islanders?
I’m shocked to even see him on the programme, I heard through the grape vine that he did some dodgy dealings in France with moving money and was arrested, he got put on bail and is awaiting a court date. The reason he was able to go on the show is because it’s being filmed in a country that isn’t in the EU… I mean I heard this all through a friendof a friend so not sure how true it is! But he is known in Bristol (the part I’m from) for his dodgy companies!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maya is just drop dead gorgeous , doesn’t give the girls a chance 🤣👌 and I’m a straight female 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m shocked to even see him on the programme, I heard through the grape vine that he did some dodgy dealings in France with moving money and was arrested, he got put on bail and is awaiting a court date. The reason he was able to go on the show is because it’s being filmed in a country that isn’t in the EU… I mean I heard this all through a friendof a friend so not sure how true it is! But he is known in Bristol (the part I’m from) for his dodgy companies!
I’m from around the area and hear things like this too…a friend of a friends sister has slept with him but apparently he’s a nice enough guy but can be a massive lad and get too big for his boots around others. I don’t know him personally though

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Wonder if that's why he's left already?

Reactions: 3
I think he realised none of the girls fancied him and they Mitch is going to be more popular than him and he couldn’t face seeing Lib get on with someone else and the popular vote and I think then they laughed at him when he made the comment “ I don’t hate the girl” be realised his cards were marked

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.