Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still gutted about Paige and Finn I loved them lol. When does all stars start?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I assume Anton must be desperate for money if he’s doing it as I’m sure he has mental health issues. He did a documentary about mens body image

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I assume Anton must be desperate for money if he’s doing it as I’m sure he has mental health issues. He did a documentary about mens body image
Yeh I just saw about that there this morning after looking at his insta for the first time in years😅
Ah bless him. I want to watch that now.

I think he's a good lad and agree he must be needing the cash injection as opposed to being 'fame hungry' I think he said that to Molly cos he fancied her and was sore about being on his lonesome lol.

Also Molly is fame hungry so he wasn't wrong 🤷🏾‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maya must be exhausted how many Love Islands per year is she now presenting?!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Maya never watched the celeb version or doesn’t know who Paul Danan is because on This Morning, Dermot asked how far are you going back? Are we talking Paul Danan or are you not going that far? and she said we’re going right back to series 1. But none of the celebs ones will be on this?
Maybe she didn’t understand what Dermot meant

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a silly question. But as it’s all stars, when new people come into the villa, will they be known people too?

Reactions: 1
Both Finn and Paige were at the same photography studio yesterday. Won’t that be awkward for them if they both go in?

Is anyone else dying of mortification at the ex islanders that are posting implying that they are going on the show? 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.