Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've heard Luis from series 1 is rumoured and today just heard that bleeping Faye winter might be too (praying she won't as I cannot stand her - or anyone from her series for that matter)..

I'm also really hoping it might be a bit more like the past series (prior to 2021) but equally I ought to be realistic and realise that is highly unlikely 😭!!

You never know though eh, would be amazing if this could be a way to get it back to how it used to be...🥺🙏

Reactions: 1
Are they all from the U.K. series? I’m just wondering how it’s gonna work because surely a lot of them know each other anyway from moving in the same circles or just from even watching love island or following each other on social media, so if anyone fancied anyone else surely they would have already hooked up by now?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dunno if it’s true coz I didn’t read article but I saw on Facebook that Paige is gonna be on it

Reactions: 1
Apparently Paige is on holiday with her rumoured boyfriend.. The sun have reported that Georgia Harrison signed up for all stars

..."Legend"???!!!! 🙄😒🤪🤣 FFS if this is what they're describing as a love island legend then I truly despair!!
...I gave up watching winter series she was on before she even came on it because it was so fecking dire!!! 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The DM are saying Zara from last year said she was supposed to be on it but been cut.
They also called her a LI favourite and said fans will be devastated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’ve apparently removed the social media ban for the all stars season

• Wow
Reactions: 4
IMG_0628.jpeg

IMG_0629.jpeg

Fb posted about Anton flying out today. He has now deleted the airport picture. Paige Turley was flying over today too

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.