Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is a silly question. But as itโ€™s all stars, when new people come into the villa, will they be known people too?
I wondered this too! ๐Ÿค”
....and will the original lineup (of entering 'day 1') be only "OG" contestants, or can this 10 also include previous bombshells and casa people... Iyswim??!! ๐Ÿฅด ..Just a tad confusing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 2
Yeh I loved him too! Felt he should have been an OG and not a late comer. Him and Ovie were the highlights of that series for me๐Ÿ™‚

I actually liked Chris with India too...bless him he was smitten! ..Wonder if she'd change her tune towards him now he's been in a Hollywood movie?! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…
Maybe if he had more than one line lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just read on msm that the awful twins from season 6 Jess and eve are going to be bombshells, what are they thinking they were awful!!!
---
Hannah and Luis from season 1 confirmed as islanders, Georgia Harrison from season 3 also confirmed plus Chris and those awful fake twins from season 6! Scrapping the barrel ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to get really concerned this is gonna be a total let down ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜–
...when it could be really incredible!!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

......I also read that Liberty is 'confirmed' ๐Ÿ™„FFS.
Everyone from that tit show excuse for a season should be erased from all memory as far as I'm concerned! ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit to add- since they're allowing them social media again this time, they should also allow smoking and drinking again๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 7
I'm starting to get really concerned this is gonna be a total let down ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜–
...when it could be really incredible!!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

......I also read that Liberty is 'confirmed' ๐Ÿ™„FFS.
Everyone from that tit show excuse for a season should be erased from all memory as far as I'm concerned! ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit to add- since they're allowing them social media again this time, they should also allow smoking and drinking again๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜
Liberty must consider herself truly blessed, she was rubbish on the show, realised a great โ€˜storylineโ€™ in the final days and exploited it.

Reactions: 4
Old skidmarks himself has posted from the airport this morning. I'm wondering have some of them been paid to post these airport shots as red herrings?

Reactions: 2
After sun has been axed for this season. Think it is just for this series though. Replaced with just live interviews every week outside the villa with evicted islanders

I donโ€™t listen to the pod with Indiyah and Sam on but theyโ€™ve got Amy Hart on it now. God knows why, sheโ€™s insufferable ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
After sun has been axed for this season. Think it is just for this series though. Replaced with just live interviews every week outside the villa with evicted islanders

I donโ€™t listen to the pod with Indiyah and Sam on but theyโ€™ve got Amy Hart on it now. God knows why, sheโ€™s insufferable ๐Ÿ˜‚
Amyโ€™s thread is good for a giggle

Reactions: 1
Old skidmarks himself has posted from the airport this morning. I'm wondering have some of them been paid to post these airport shots as red herrings?
I did think that! So many of them are posting cryptic pics, got to be in exchange for a fee

The sun have posted the starting line up;
Hannah S1
Luis S1
Georgia S3
Georgia S4
Chris S5
Anton S5
Demi S6
Jake S7
Liberty S7
Kaz S7
Toby S7
Mitch S10

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Controversial but Malin is taking a social media break (apparently), do we think sheโ€™s headed in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.