Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gunna lie I did enjoy how unhinged Mitch was first time around. He has kind of made me want to tune in 🤣 I was on the fence before.

Reactions: 7
Not gunna lie I did enjoy how unhinged Mitch was first time around. He has kind of made me want to tune in 🤣 I was on the fence before.
It’s gonna be interesting. It could go two ways: he’s reviewed all his footage, learnt a lesson and will be more circumspect; or the complete opposite..he’ll be even worse/better. Obviously according to how you view him, personally I want to see worse followed by a quick dumping 🤔

Reactions: 5
Very underwhelmed by the cast tbh. Basically a load of has beens desperately trying to get themselves back in the z list spotlight 🤷🏻‍♀️
That would apply the same to ANY of the previous love island cast though hahaha

one thing I don’t get is why would they all fall in love surely they all know of each other outside the villa anyway so if wanted to pursue something they would have? Maybe they will put non all stars in too to switch it up

Reactions: 11

one thing I don’t get is why would they all fall in love surely they all know of each other outside the villa anyway so if wanted to pursue something they would have? Maybe they will put non all stars in too to switch it up
Very true 😂 all just desperate for their 2 minutes of ‘fame’ again 🤢

Reactions: 4

I thought this. It looks tragic. Might have to watch though because I’ll need something to keep me going when The Traitors finishes 🥲

Reactions: 1
So the leak was right.

I'm thinking this line up is basic because they have some good bombshells. Hopefully :-/
Yesss this is exactly what I'm thinking (praying 😬)

... imagine they have Maura up their sleeves as a bombshell 😮 that'd be pretty epic
(Can't stand her but she was one of the best ever bombshells!)

..and funny with her and Chris being exes be good to watch these scenarios play out...
...it'll end up more like Ex on the beach when they start wheeling in all the exes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s gonna be interesting. It could go two ways: he’s reviewed all his footage, learnt a lesson and will be more circumspect; or the complete opposite..he’ll be even worse/better. Obviously according to how you view him, personally I want to see worse followed by a quick dumping 🤔
I think Mitch will bring us the messiness he's known for 😆
---

... imagine they have Maura up their sleeves as a bombshell 😮 that'd be pretty epic

..and funny with her and Chris being exes be good to watch these scenarios play out...
...it'll end up more like Ex on the beach when they start wheeling in all the exes😂
Maura did the exit interviews on Love Island USA & Games so I think she's above being a contestant now

Reactions: 2

Maura is loved up so she definitely won’t be making an appearance but you’re right we need somebody like her. Trouble is there isn’t one I can think of. The twins are rumoured but they are hardly anywhere near Maura’s league.

Maura is loved up so she definitely won’t be making an appearance but you’re right we need somebody like her. Trouble is there isn’t one I can think of. The twins are rumoured but they hardly anywhere near Maura’s league.
The twins were awful 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Mitch will bring us the messiness he's known for 😆
---

Maura did the exit interviews on Love Island USA & Games so I think she's above being a contestant now
I've not watched either of those and I dont follow her or anything....
I'm aware however she likely feels herself above it !!😆
...I was just playing out a wee ideal dream scenario that's all!🙃

They've spoken about shaking up the format of this series to make it different to the normal ones, it'll be interesting to see what they do. I can't see them doing casa amor. I think the initial coupling up on the first day could be done differently too.
---
I've not watched either of those and I dont follow her or anything....
I'm aware however she likely feels herself above it !!😆
...I was just playing out a wee ideal dream scenario that's all!🙃
Yes we can dream 😆 her kicking off at Tom for the "we'll see if she's all talk comment" was one of the funniest scenes in LI history.

Reactions: 6
They've spoken about shaking up the format of this series to make it different to the normal ones, it'll be interesting to see what they do. I can't see them doing casa amor. I think the initial coupling up on the first day could be done differently too.
---
I'm thinking that with there being 12 of them to start with,
I'm hopeful that one of the new twists is going to be that they are going to start with two villas or something?🤔
And maybe instead of casa amor they'll play about with this concept to change it up🤷🏾‍♀️

Exactly. This is going to be SO fake unless they put new people in.

I really like both of them. They'd make a gorgeous looking couple!
---

Not Terrace Tom 😭 he's so boring. I want messy people.
And apparently Olivia from his season will be on it 🙃 The sun mentioned Kaz, Joe, The twins, Danica and Sophie as bombshells. There was some speculation about Michael S5 coming in as a bombshell but I don’t think he will. The best bet for an iconic islander to enter is Megan and randomly enough she signed with a new management today

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.