Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf this is the best they could get a lot of the cast are in relationships. I’d like to see Chloe Burrows go in as a bombshell though, although doubt she will do it. Paige Turley and Finn and Paige Thorne.

Reactions: 8
Happy to see Chris in the starting line up the others meh

Reactions: 11
I wonder if any long term couples will come out of this. They’re all famous now and will they let their guard down enough to actually fall in love

Reactions: 9
Glad to see they seem to be using a different photographer to the usual one! I'd definitely have put that in my contract

---

I wonder if any long term couples will come out of this. They’re all famous now and will they let their guard down enough to actually fall in love
Odds are probably as good as any of the recent series!

Reactions: 4
FFS they can't even get the winner of S1 right??!🙄 Hopefully this is a good omen that a lot of the rest names they published are also complete tosh🙏🏾
...the writer of this was probably barely out of nappies when this series aired🙄😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Very underwhelmed by the cast tbh. Basically a load of has beens desperately trying to get themselves back in the z list spotlight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Nobody is liking Luis apparently according to the comments he has nothing to do with his kids

Reactions: 3
So the leak was right.

I'm thinking this line up is basic because they have some good bombshells. Hopefully :-/

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.