Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Callum and Joanna could work. They have the same chilled out vibe

Reactions: 8
Anton with the bronzer absolutely cracking me up 😂😂 I’m only doing it because it’s a big night, Georgia- Of course babe, Craig’s coming 🤣😂🤣 love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually think Callum and Joanna could work. They have the same chilled out vibe
I thought this too. When she first went in I was surprised she didn’t go for him, but maybe it was cause she knew how popular he was and didn’t want it to be so obvious going straight for him 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think Georgia can't get over Callum not being interested in her, she always seems to be watching who he's chatting to - first Molly, then Jess, now Joanna.

---

Please! I also like that Joanna says she's not into him to Arabella, either she's completely stupid or she doesn't care about it getting back to Chris.
I wonder if Arabella would ever try again with Chris and him with her (if he wants to stay in the villa) she defo still likes him…ultimately even though she seems confident I actually think her self esteem must be quite low, like to me she is so much better than Chris/Toby etc but I don’t think she believes that despite how she comes across…

Reactions: 9
The problem isn't necessarily diversity. It's that the dark skinned black women on the show aren't wanted. Even iconic islanders like Indiyah and Whitney didn't have a lot of options. They need to start putting men in that like dark skinned women.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.