Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who she's talking about but I imagine the ones people want to see are the ones in relationships like indiyah,tanya,whitney
I understand that love island needs more diversity; we’ve all been saying this for years and I believe it is slowly getting better. However; Rachel needs to get a bleeping life. Her series didn’t go as she wanted it to and she just needs to move on now

Reactions: 18
Regarding diversity, the villa largely reflects what Britain looks like.

Technically black women have already been overrepresented in this series and have been overrepresented in the starting lineup now for the last 6 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
cant keep up with the thread so unsure if this has been said
surely gravitating towards someone as a reason is not right
they're not gravitating towards each other they've signed up for the same show and are currently living in the same building, they literally cannot be away from anyone in there due to being paid to do so- what a ridiculous statement

Reactions: 3
Was Tom as dull in his series? I can only remember the terrace Tom stuff and Olivia being after him.

Reactions: 7
I understand that love island needs more diversity; we’ve all been saying this for years and I believe it is slowly getting better. However; Rachel needs to get a bleeping life. Her series didn’t go as she wanted it to and she just needs to move on now
She’s blocked me on Instagram and I’ve got no idea why. I’ve never followed her or written anything about her online. What a weirdo 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve been so bored, I just keep thinking of the worst jobs for Slowphie.

1 Emergency call centre
2 Auctioneer
3 The person who talks you through how to disarm a ticking time bomb with two minutes on the clock
I started reading these and thought they were their real jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw LIs post on insta. Looks like Craig David is gonna be back tonight! Finally someone for Anton 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Regarding diversity, the villa largely reflects what Britain looks like.

Technically black women have already been overrepresented in this series and have been overrepresented in the starting lineup now for the last 6 years.
I think it’s more about bringing in men that are open to dating woc if they’re going cast ethnic minorities which is fair since it’s a dating show after all.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s more about bringing in men that are open to dating woc if they’re going cast ethnic minorities which is fair since it’s a dating show after all.
Fair enough, anyway she had a nice all-inclusive holiday for a few weeks and left with her head held high.

Reactions: 6
Hi all, new to the thread and have enjoyed catching up with your thoughts 👋

So here's my take on what I've seen so far (haven't watched last nights yet)

Tom would be great as a partner for someone with insomnia
Chris is just plain odd
Georgia H is not in to Anton - she's either trying to force it, or she's got her eyes on the win, not sure which yet. When she said that now that Casey had closed the door she'd go to Anton, or words to that effect, kind of sealed it for me. I dont like her. She needs to meditate somewhere else.
I cant take to Anton - the way he keeps lapping after Georgia H is verging on creepy now. Also, when I see him, I keep picturing the images of his when he was body building - it wasn't a good look for me
I would love to see Callum win but don't know who in there would be a good match for him - maybe now Molly is still cosy with Tom, that ship has sailed. But Tom could bore her into oblivion and she could escape to Callum
Arabella is growing on me - wasn't keen on her at first because she didn't seem to like not getting her own way with the men
Sophie just seems to sulk when something is said that she doesn't like. Maybe because she's that bit younger than the majority, its a maturity thing. The drawling voice is irritating too.
Georgia S ...... there are no words. Well, there are but, you know, I'm a lady :LOL:
Toby is a dick. Always will be. They wont last.
I don't get the attraction thing to Josh. I want to flatten his hair.
I cant stand Casey, he can come across as very passive aggressive.
If I've missed any of the current inmates, then they must be boring to me.

So in short, the only one I really like is Callum. Maybe its because I'm another 50+ Gen X'er, and my level of tolerance is somewhere fractionally above zero

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loving that they're bringing Craig David back in 🤣

Also sounds like Georgia is desperate to make the other girls look snakey so it's not just her. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving that they're bringing Craig David back in 🤣

Also sounds like Georgia is desperate to make the other girls look snakey so it's not just her. 🫠
I think Georgia can't get over Callum not being interested in her, she always seems to be watching who he's chatting to - first Molly, then Jess, now Joanna.

---

Send Chris home at this point!
Please! I also like that Joanna says she's not into him to Arabella, either she's completely stupid or she doesn't care about it getting back to Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.