Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the love island Instagram 1st look post no one seems keen on Joanna and Callum, everyone still asking for molly and Callum and for the producers to plan a date for them
I think producers would have got the ball rolling if it was an option. Him and Jo seem a bit forced and Tom is so so boring that the clear winners for them are Callum and Molly. Everyone seems to be rooting for them so it would be a big draw to play out them reuniting. I think the reason it’s not happening is Callum or Molly must have had a word with producers that it’s not an option.

Reactions: 4
I wish Anton had picked Molly and Callum to kiss in the game last night instead of Joe and Johanna. I would love to see if it reignited anything. He still has loads of stuff on his insta of her 😢
I think that would have been awkward, but it was possibly an intention behind the question being in the box in the first place.

His choice of Joe and Joanna made me wonder if Anton wasn't a fan of Chris - that coupled with Callum rolling his eyes at Chris's morning greeting makes me think the islanders might be wearing of his 24/7 act.

Reactions: 8
I wish Anton had picked Molly and Callum to kiss in the game last night instead of Joe and Johanna. I would love to see if it reignited anything. He still has loads of stuff on his insta of her 😢
I had sweet duck all to do yesterday so went through his feed and they were so cute and happy together. I really like Molly and want to see her do well but I really really wish Callum was open to trying again. Just for my own selfish reasons 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If they don’t get back together on the show I think they may give it another go on the outside

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Callum wants to get back will Molly, I think he knows the relationship is done, but I do think he still really likes her as a friend, and I love how he’s cheering her on with Tom, I think he wants her to be happy but it won’t be with him

Reactions: 24
I don’t think Callum wants to get back will Molly, I think he knows the relationship is done, but I do think he still really likes her as a friend, and I love how he’s cheering her on with Tom, I think he wants her to be happy but it won’t be with him
I agree and I think she’s mature enough to realise that they’re done and even though he might have half arsed a reuinion at the beginning it was ultimately for the best that it went nowhere. She definitely seems less hostile. It’s why I really like both of them. They seem like normal relatable grownups with life experience.

Selfishly though, I’d be absolutely up for a reunion storyline 😂

Reactions: 18
I hope they don’t feel pressured to restart because Molly deserves someone who will treat her the way she ought to be and who is open to settling down and put a ring on it. Callum isn’t the right one

Reactions: 8
I hope they don’t feel pressured to restart because Molly deserves someone who will treat her the way she ought to be and who is open to settling down and put a ring on it. Callum isn’t the right one

❤Aww I’m a hopeless romantic and I am hoping that from this he realises what a good thing he had with Molly and that being single means the likes of girls like Georgia will try and play with his emotions etc and I hoping he realises Molly is the one and go after her and settle down eventually 😍

Reactions: 10
❤Aww I’m a hopeless romantic and I am hoping that from this he realises what a good thing he had with Molly and that being single means the likes of girls like Georgia will try and play with his emotions etc and I hoping he realises Molly is the one and go after her and settle down eventually 😍
I agree. I’m hoping the same 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Made some changes is putting it very very mildly
View attachment 2740528
I’m behind on the thread so expect this may have been said already but I think they are so, so much prettier here! What a stunning hair colour. it’s so incredibly sad what girls are doing to themselves. It’s like demi saying she was a 2 out of 10 without her make up when she actually looked much better than with it caked on!

Reactions: 16
This is off topic but going on a night out with a few friends do I stay in
Liverpool or go to
Manchester
Newcastle
Birmingham
Bristol
Nottingham
Leeds
London

I can almost see it happening but it won’t work out after going back home and she’ll be left heartbroken all over again. The guy is who he is, people don’t change. I’m the anti-romantic haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think if the reason they split up is correct in that he didn’t wanna get married but she did, I guess that’s not changed has it? Despite them being in the show/getting on etc. They still want different things. That’s why I think if they do try again, it will be after some time on the outside but 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think if the reason they split up is correct in that he didn’t wanna get married but she did, I guess that’s not changed has it? Despite them being in the show/getting on etc. They still want different things. That’s why I think if they do try again, it will be after some time on the outside but 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe Molly just isn't that person and he is loving to get married, but not to her unfortunately. Sure we will never know the the truth. This is one f up loved island

Hannah and Liberty did an interview with DS, and Hannah doesn't buy Georgia and Anton either!

(Also Liberty misunderstands the question twice)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.