Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember one of the ex islanders saying they can film till early hours sometimes and the recoupings actually take forever
I had to fast forward the recoupling last night. I can’t even cope with ten minutes of it never mind hours sat around while they film it all!!

Just seen the first look
I think Georgia is going to be deep down, fuming about Callum and Joanna chatting
Yes she will. Because ‘Cal’ and ‘Gee’ have deep history now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

stop because why is this so funny 🤣🤣🤣
That clip makes me think Eve is the twin that looks at the other identical twin and think she's as attractive as that, IFYWIM? Jess is the prettiest!
The twins also remind me that I should touch and play with my hair more!

Reactions: 4
That clip makes me think Eve is the twin that looks at the other identical twin and think she's as attractive as that, IFYWIM? Jess is the prettiest!
The twins also remind me that I should touch and play with my hair more!
Is this a skit or something? Sorry but the constant hair smoothing/touching is bleeping ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_5108.jpeg

This is Hannah and GH right!? From 2016? Went down a rabbit hole of Hannah’s pics Jesus she was beautiful before most of that work, so naturally pretty

Reactions: 10
Anton you fool, she'll drop you like a sack of steaming hot tit the second some knobhead like casey josh or bear show her an ounce of interest post show silly man

Reactions: 20
No chance Anton asks Georgia to be his girlfriend right??? He isn’t that stupid ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Didn't Georgia and Toby only meet in Love Island Games?

Callum doesn't want this conversation.

Reactions: 16
Georgia S is doing my nut in. She's trying to come across all mature and reasonable now but she's such a massive c*nt.

Reactions: 22
Georgia Snake thinking her and Toby are like Romeo and Juliet. proper star crossed lovers

Does she know their whole tragedy was for a total of 3 days?!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Georgia and Toby met five months ago, her delulu is real.

I don’t buy that Molly is that into Tom. I think she wishes Callum wanted to try and get her back but Callum’s done with it.

Georgia is also making me want to get a fringe cut in 😂

Reactions: 23
Georgia S needs to have a mute button, girl stop lying you were interested in Tom and Toby whilst with Callum stfu

Reactions: 18
Let’s throw in another one of georgias history flings see how long it takes for Toby to be a noby

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.