Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg please be Chloe B. She's not posted in at least 24 hours. Omg just realised how much of a stalker I am

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
3 bombshells??? 😳
This is what we always wanted tested till the end this is where it gets boring esp after Casa recoupling usually it just their dates baby challenge and parents episodes.

Reactions: 5
She is still sitting there deluded... Her slow arse voice taking to Toby is grinding on me

Reactions: 17
how on earth does she think she hasn’t lied? Of course she’s here making herself out to be the biggest victim yet again

Reactions: 24
I am getting the rage with her shortening names. I could actually punch the tele off the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Please one of those girls be Chloe I’ll literally combust if it is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I stepped aside my relationship to let her crack on”..didn’t you come in single and already broken up? 😂 Georgia is obviously a horrible person but why is Molly pretending like it’s her fault they went separate ways

Reactions: 5
Why is she doubling down on her tit. “I wasn’t married to him, Tobes.” Show some remorse ffs!

Reactions: 19
Why is she doubling down on her tit. “I wasn’t married to him, Tobes.” Show some remorse ffs!
Just shows that she still thinks all of her actions are justified, she isn’t upset that she’s hurt people, she’s only upset for herself

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.