Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My teen literally said “the boys at school behave better than him” they’re year 9!!
Love that! 🤣. I have 2 boys so hopefully they won’t act like Mitch when they’re older otherwise I’ll be throwing hands 🤣

Reactions: 7
When are the people with kids gonna tell the other person they’ve got kids? Because I’d be fuming if I got to know someone liked them and then they dropped the kids thing. I have kids myself and I told my other half about my first son the minute we started speaking 🤣

Reactions: 6
the phrase slow burner needs to be banned, its just used as an excuse not to develope a relationship and keep stringing someone along so they can stay inthe villa, Hannah a slow burner-get the duck off this is the chick who flashed her knockers to randoms on a night out in S1 and she does Only fans for a living getting her gee out, nothing slow burning about that and Arabella saying she can't just switch off her feelings when very clearly she can given she was dumped days ago and is now on a reality tv show, smh these people

Reactions: 26
When are the people with kids gonna tell the other person they’ve got kids? Because I’d be fuming if I got to know someone liked them and then they dropped the kids thing. I have kids myself and I told my other half about my first son the minute we started speaking 🤣
They probably know anyway and none of them are looking for something serious so it doesn’t matter

Reactions: 10
Where had Georgia S hidden her fringe?! Does she use a little clip on one or what?

Mitch is a bollox. Lib is a melt.

Anton is the hero we all need and he deserves the world.

Cannot believe Chris. I was a massive fan of his until this season. Now he's just a massive ICK. Bad idea for him to appear on this. So many are being turned off him.

Reactions: 40
'slowburner' described solely to cover the fact you don't fancy some one but want a new deal with plt when you get out xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.