Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anton potentially just won himself all the public votes. Go Anton!
---
Also he literally made Mitch look like an absolute fool!

Reactions: 63
I never watched Antons season, was he different? the only thing I have to go off is that he cried at Craig Davids performance 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I loved Anton in his season too 😂 he’s so cringe but I can’t help but smile at him and it’s also not the same cringe as Chris 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love a joker but im sorry Chris wearing that silk bonnet would be the nail in the coffin for any kind of horny I ever felt

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I never watched Antons season, was he different? the only thing I have to go off is that he cried at Craig Davids performance 💀
Tbf for me not much he just seems a bit more mature this time round

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe in a season with Chris and Anton, I’m turning against Chris and loving Anton.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anton handed that so well: changing my mind about him he’s becoming more attractive

Sophies voice would get on my wick and I can't believe Chris has a crush on her 😮

Reactions: 36
Anton babe, one min you give me the ick, and the next you're making me question myself. I can't keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I liked Anton in his original series. He was always decent but I've a serious horn for him this time round. bleeping raging Georgia said she's starting to get the ick. I have no sympathy for girls who run after dicks when you have the gem that is Anton right in front of you 🙄

• Haha
I think it’s time Georgia S moves on from her connections from the outside, they clearly didn’t work out for a reason so why would they work now

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.