Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think they seem to forget on the outside word they would be dating multiple people unless closed off or exclusive. Yes fair enough it’s done in their faces in here but still unless you close yourself off and commit yourself anyones fair game

Reactions: 7
Liberty is so desperate, I couldn’t think of anything worse than wanting to be with Mitch🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
We needs Liberty to go! Doesn’t want drama but has just started drama. She also lied because it wasn’t just Anton, Kaz had something to say too lol.

Go Anton!! Why should he lie because Mitch is a crappy person lol

Reactions: 37
If you don’t want to be involved in drama drama drama Liberty then don’t keep referencing it .. what a child.

Reactions: 21
Tom makes Callum look like Mr Personality.

Sorry to be crude but did Anton mean clout as in popularity or clout as in fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m going to need the producers to send Anton his perfect match right this second, that was amazing

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.