Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t particularly like Arabella but my god was Chris passive aggressive towards her tonight. I totally understood her point, she was nice enough to try and fix things and move on but he was stonewalling her. He’s a massive, massive red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

electricmallows

VIP Member
Ever since day 1, Chris’s ego has grown something crazy. Regardless of getting to know someone else, you don’t just flaunt it in front of everybody - that’s just rude

Reactions: 64

nik1231

Chatty Member
Anton potentially just won himself all the public votes. Go Anton!
---
Also he literally made Mitch look like an absolute fool!

Reactions: 63
I'm not a fan of arabella but Chris is an absolute prick, cocky smarmy patronising twat. Hope he comes out and sees that everyone has gone off him

Reactions: 63

Rach88

VIP Member
I don’t particularly like Arabella but my god was Chris passive aggressive towards her tonight. I totally understood her point, she was nice enough to try and fix things and move on but he was stonewalling her. He’s a massive, massive red flag.
Least the burning question I've had for a couple of years of why did maura and Chris break up and not even stay friends now, is finally answered truly awful man

Reactions: 62

SozBbz

VIP Member
I haven't done 16 in my lifetime seriously no morals
Maybe you should, might make you less judgy 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I’m sorry but 16 in 6 months works at an average of 2.6 a month.. for a man fresh out of a long term relationship I really don’t think that’s bad?? Especially if travelling for one of those months
Exactly, it’s like one every 10 days ish, it’s a lot but it’s not as outrageous as some are making out if you’re young, newly single, going out at weekends and a few holidays (and good looking and mildly famous)

I did think it was novel to watch a man get mildly slutshamed on tv, kinda feels like a weird form of progress/ equality 😂 He didn't get any positive reinforcement from the other guys, and ended up looking pretty sheepish.

That said, I don’t blame Molly for not liking it, but in the long term it will probably help her get over him quicker. If thats where hes at, shes better off knowing and not being under any illusions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Georgia S is acting all reserved because she was literally a meme that gets dragged out every season when she was first on it 🤣

2913D2FA-0DC9-41CC-8B2E-C43091A58099.jpeg

4BCADAFC-4917-40DD-BF15-7E494D4D6798.jpeg

6C5D256A-089E-46AE-98E4-3E63A55528F8.jpeg

No wonder she’s acting all changed and grown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I wouldn't ever throw this around lightly but I feel like Chris is low key bullying Arabella at this point ??
Maybe bullying is not the word.... but kissing her like that in the challenge definitely had an agenda behind it to belittle her maybe ?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Solpaqueen

Molly having to clap for Callum and Georgia going to the hideaway…she’s a stronger woman than I am.

Reactions: 55

freaknasty

Chatty Member
If Molly isn’t crying over Callum going to the hideaway with Georgia I don’t think Kaz needs to be crying over her ex of three months from three years ago going on a date 💀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54