Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia S is such a knob and to be honest I’m going off Callum a bit as he’s so full on with her.

Reactions: 23
Liberty is such an attention seeking twit. Going directly to Mitch to tell him with Anton said is a new low.

Reactions: 41
I don’t think Georgia came across well there saying she felt bad for Molly . That she’s the reason her relationship is over and she fancies the guy Molly fancies . As if Georgia gives a flying duck .
She sounded like such a pick me when she said that 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
I'm not a fan of arabella but Chris is an absolute prick, cocky smarmy patronising twit. Hope he comes out and sees that everyone has gone off him

Reactions: 63
Is this real or is Chris happy to come off as this much of a dick 🤔

Also I looked at his Insta he spends his days making sh*t unfunny reels, you’re 32 Chris!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.