Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to grow bored the bombshells aren't bombshelling they're all annoying and irritating bar callum hannah mitch (who I hope never changes) and anton we need people like theo in there that don't give a tit 😂

Reactions: 24
Georgia couldn't even look at Callum too busy trying to show the side profile of her new nose job. Saying not kissing if there's an audience and then not sitting on toms lap if people are looking - it's all too scheming and planned. if she felt anyway about Callum you'd at least be facing him?!!!

She was her same bratty self on games and dinner date etc which wasn't too long ago, its all an act.

and her dating history is far more extensive than tom and toby, engaged to Callum weekender, sleeping with Tyler Roberts, and then that the big fraudster footballer - she's always in London sleeping around with any guy with a nice watch on.

Im hoping Tom and G paired together and we can vote these two hoes out, and Molly and Callum can rekindle.

Reactions: 22
Im hoping Tom and G paired together and we can vote these two hoes out, and Molly and Callum can rekindle.
I don’t want molly to rekindle. He doesn’t like her so would just a waste of her time. I’d like to see her have a laugh and get to the end. Hopefully they might manage to bring in one non fuckboy bombshell for her but seems impossible

Reactions: 12
I don’t want molly to rekindle. He doesn’t like her so would just a waste of her time. I’d like to see her have a laugh and get to the end. Hopefully they might manage to bring in one non fuckboy bombshell for her but seems impossible
thats fair enough, I feel bad for them both.
who do you think would be good for her out of everyone?

Reactions: 1
thats fair enough, I feel bad for them both.
who do you think would be good for her out of everyone?
None of the current group but it’s nice seeing her having a laugh with Toby. I think she’d want another Callum type but not sure there’s one out there in the LI verse.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t watch Love Island Games, was it any good? Is it worth investing any time watching it on catch up?

Reactions: 1
Liberty's face is orange and a completley different colour to her body, it's awful, it's like what the kids used to call a bebo stunner back in the day lol, Kaz as her bestie should not let her leave the dressing room looking like that its awful and so distracting, I was distracted by it all last night, oompa loompa orange, Georgia S was like a giddy school girl with Tom, she couldn't sit still and was wetting her knickers with excitment, so much for Im Loyal lol also why does she keep gping for guys who she has a history with? in her own words things fizzled out between her and Tom, Toby was right if they wanted to pursue things on the outside they would have she's making silly mistakes, even with Callum it made no sense Georgia S had said she wants to settle down and have kids and Molly and Callum broke up over the fact he didnt want that so wtf was the point in her dating callum? also sophie does my bleeping head in she drags every lette rof every word out for ages and talks like a donkey Guyyyyyyyyyyyyysss lateeeeerrrrr its so annoying, get her off my screen

• Haha
Reactions: 27
None of the current group but it’s nice seeing her having a laugh with Toby. I think she’d want another Callum type but not sure there’s one out there in the LI verse.
Teddy is the only one I can think of who might fit the bill (I don't think Faye will appear anyway but she definitely wouldn't if they brought him in first), he's a little dull, but, well, she managed with Callum.

Reactions: 17
Sophie Piper is absolute bottom of the barrel. I had to turn it off. She was awful last time lying and trying to gaslight Connor and her voice 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think Georgia S date with Tom shows her true colours of how UNloyal she is! This whole poor me Toby used me and then going for Callum is all game play

Reactions: 15
As annoying as Sophie is I love the fact she has her own teeth!😍 Good on her. Looks soo much better than the turkey teefs

God eh, having natural, normal teeth.. who'd have thought that would be what equals making a standout statement in the year 2024🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Catching up with last night’s episode, crikey Georgia and arabella have history with all the same fellas don’t they 😆 I wonder which one is the sloppy seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would it be that they will let Tom get it on with Georgia S, and then when they have coupled up and are all loved up, send in Samie? I know it was said she pulled out of it, but sure they can make an offer that would be good enough for her to go in. Not sure we know what really happened between Tom and Samie why they broke up. Ahh, okay, I'll admit it, I just like Samie, she's absolutely stunning..
---
Did anyone see the article about Georgia Steel's engagement and why they broke it off? 😳 the fella basically called the girl dumb and not on his level intellectually 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Arabella is 33 and Georgia 25, as a 25-30 year old woman, how many ex-partners/situations/seeing each other etc would you consider 'normal' vs a lot? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I feel like Chris only likes Sophie because she’s got the ‘bigger’ profile. Like her sister is Rochelle, brother in law is Marvin from JLS. I don’t think Chris’s intentions are gonna be real🫣

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.