Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris is a walking ick and cringey AF, He was the loveable goofball that people liked in S5 and thats how people remembered him , now he'll be seen as a cringey desperate bed hopper-all stars backfired for him

Reactions: 43
Where had Georgia S hidden her fringe?! Does she use a little clip on one or what?

Mitch is a bollox. Lib is a melt.

Anton is the hero we all need and he deserves the world.

Cannot believe Chris. I was a massive fan of his until this season. Now he's just a massive ICK. Bad idea for him to appear on this. So many are being turned off him.
There's something with Georgia's forehead, that looks so strange. I cant put my finger on it. More than botox.

Reactions: 11
I wanted to see drama and shocked faces of the dropping the kid bomb 🤣
I don’t think Georgia came across well there saying she felt bad for Molly . That she’s the reason her relationship is over and she fancies the guy Molly fancies . As if Georgia gives a flying duck .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think Georgia came across well there saying she felt bad for Molly . That she’s the reason her relationship is over and she fancies the guy Molly fancies . As if Georgia gives a flying duck .
Georgia just wants all the guys to pine over her. I get the feeling she would say anything and trod on anyone/everyone to have all the guys attention.

Reactions: 23
Georgia S just LOVES being the centre of attention. She’s going to try and keep both Callum and Tom on strings because she thinks she’s so superior to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Georgia S is so boring, she’s had too much work done for me and looks like a porcelain doll.

Chris is odd.

Reactions: 21
Georgia S just LOVES being the centre of attention. She’s going to try and keep both Callum and Tom on strings because she thinks she’s so superior to everyone.
Yeah, she's a pick me! She tries to act like she doesn't want the drama but she loves the fact that the people molly is interested in are favouring her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Demi said on a live earlier that anton and kaz get on really well and are very flirty

Reactions: 16
The fact that Callum has given the girls more compliments to the other girls than he had probably given molly during their 3 year relationship. I can’t stop laughing when he does it 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kaz looks gorgeous in that colour green.

Please producers, send in someone lovely for Anton.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.