Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since day 1, Chris’s ego has grown something crazy. Regardless of getting to know someone else, you don’t just flaunt it in front of everybody - that’s just rude

Reactions: 64
I had a dream Elma went back in! Chris is just yuckkkkk. So different to last time.

Reactions: 26
Ever since day 1, Chris’s ego has grown something crazy. Regardless of getting to know someone else, you don’t just flaunt it in front of everybody - that’s just rude
And then being all "I didn't do it on purpose" as if that excuses the behaviour. I think he potentially has a bit of a nasty side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
they all get about a bit dont they? and i swear none of their relationship timelines add up

all went in making us think they were all struggling to find love to find out they're all in and out of each others DM's and beds

i was sure Toby was only just with Chloe yet hes had time to have 'history' with numerous people ... Georgia H and her 'jumps in the arms of anyone she sees' was so sad over the events with bear and the events with Jake M yet has managed to have 'history' with loads of people

heres me cant even get a text back 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't believe how much of a flop this series is turning out to be. The producers talked a big game of format changes to keep it exciting but it's exactly the same format and it's boring af, everyone is trying to present a chatacter rather than just being natural, and I know we expected people to know each other already but the amount of people who have already been with each other is insane. It's only on for five weeks and I think we're almost at the halfway point already, I really can't see who could even win it, there are no genuine couples.

Reactions: 31
they all get about a bit dont they? and i swear none of their relationship timelines add up

all went in making us think they were all struggling to find love to find out they're all in and out of each others DM's and beds

i was sure Toby was only just with Chloe yet hes had time to have 'history' with numerous people ... Georgia H and her 'jumps in the arms of anyone she sees' was so sad over the events with bear and the events with Jake M yet has managed to have 'history' with loads of people

heres me cant even get a text back 😁
Georgia H is such a red flag for me! Cannot warm to her at all.

Reactions: 38
Just catching up...

PLEASE GOD NO NOT AARON FRANCIS!!!😭😩😂

Tom and Sophie are the pinnacle of dirge.

..See Tom hasn't had his cheek implants reduced yet🐹

Georgia S getting on my tits big time now.

Callum is too good for all of them!!!

...and YES GIVE IDRIS A CHANCE!!!😆 PETITION TO GET HIM INNN🫶💓🤣

*Sidenote to producers* - just let us vote who we want in yeh?? Enough of these absolute wasters man!😫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the two Georgia’s count a one nighter as a relationship.
I wasn’t particularly buying Georgia S new “I’ve grown” personality as it was but the acting coy and giving it all the eyes that cemented that she’s putting it all on for airtime.

Reactions: 25
Georgia S is acting all reserved because she was literally a meme that gets dragged out every season when she was first on it 🤣

2913D2FA-0DC9-41CC-8B2E-C43091A58099.jpeg

4BCADAFC-4917-40DD-BF15-7E494D4D6798.jpeg

6C5D256A-089E-46AE-98E4-3E63A55528F8.jpeg

No wonder she’s acting all changed and grown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I actually think it would be carnage if we could decide who is going in, I'd love it

Reactions: 23
And then being all "I didn't do it on purpose" as if that excuses the behaviour. I think he potentially has a bit of a nasty side.
Think nasty may be a bit of a stretch, I’d say he’s certainly not happy when the attention is not centered on him 🤫
---
Georgia S is so different now, I just remember her being a lot more louder and outspoken
Think I preferred her when she was like that, it least it seemed genuine. Sedate and measured is just not her. Is there lots of grass around the villa she’s been feasting on .. 🐍 🐍

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Think nasty may be a bit of a stretch, I’d say he’s certainly not happy when the attention is not centered on him 🤫
His true colours are really starting to come to the surface, I’ve always thought he’s a secret duck boy, that hides behind this ‘Oh I’m so different and eccentric, and I never get any girls’ act when in actual fact that’s a lie.

The problem is with islanders that come in with these egos after the public have built them up, in a similar way to Chris, is you just have further to fall when people start seeing the real you. You see things you don’t like or you think is ‘out of character’ when it actually is who they really are all along

Reactions: 19
I don't think it's a stretch, he's shown quite a few little glimpses of unpleasant behaviour towards the women and that's with him probably making an effort to be on his best behaviour.

Reactions: 17
These just keep on giving 😂
I actually fancy that BGT weirdo more than I could ever fancy Chris at this point 🤣
---
Georgia S is so different now, I just remember her being a lot more louder and outspoken
She was an obnoxious little brat. I think some of it is her genuinely growing up/ maturing and chilling out a bit etc... however you don't completely get a full on personality transplant, so I definitely think she's putting on an act for sureee💯

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.