Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Jesus Christ can we stop with the Antigoni/Ekin argument.. Everyone saw there was nothing there with antigoni and davide. And no she wasnā€™t entitled to a backup

• Heart
Reactions: 51

tbhabcd123

Iā€™m sorry but why is the uk public thinking Jacs is a hero.. his behaviour made the show hard to watch for people who have had partners like himā€¦ he should not be celebrated and his stans are crazy commenting under Paigeā€™s socials the most disgusting comments Iā€™ve seen(before Paigeā€™s handler turned it off) also a grown mother with children should not be thinking Jacs is a hero neither should these teen girls šŸ’€

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I wasn't Tasha's biggest fan but I really hope she doesn't go down the filler and implant root. She's naturally beautiful and I think that will speak volumes to a lot of young women

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I hope Davide pulls a will smith and punches George when he starts Talking about Ekin and Casa Amor during the reunion, ''keep my wifes name outta ya fucking mouth''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

jackolantern

VIP Member
Your opinion. I canā€™t work out if youā€™re trying to make a nickname for Antigoni by calling anti gone or just rude misspelling her name.

Personally Iā€™m not a fan of the ā€œIā€™m here to shake things up steal your manā€ type bombshells

Natalia was left to the end cause they had to put her in eventually and didnā€™t want her in earlier. She wasnā€™t interesting or likeable. She had an attempt at an argument with ekin but failed.
Mate we get it, you love Antigoni šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜­ Shit the bed id rather talk about honeybuns or Luca bish sells fish at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 41

aimzalicious

VIP Member
It was birthday yesterday and my friend got me this card which I think the thread will appreciate...

20220804_190920.jpg

Had to explain who Davide was to my mum when I opened it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Bouclearmchair

I joined tattle two weeks ago as a recommendation for influencer goss. Low and behold my head was turned instantly by a love island thread. It felt like I was offered a trip to mars as I seem to be the only ufo watching it here in the land down under. Iā€™ve gone from ā€˜what the duck is fiat 500ā€™ to being a witness on the stand that the fiat 500, 10/10 are a common species here in Australia. (Most likely somewhere on the Gold Coast).

I have been tracking along both at 1 thread and a half behind since I joined here with the threat of being more spoiled than Lucaā€™s old teeth. The comments here have just made this so extra - all the things. Just wanted to add my two cents quickly and say that honestly you guys are, and have been hilariously heaven sent! Itā€™s like an Olympic sport of whit.

thanks for reading this far if you got this far hashtag #crikey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

jadach

VIP Member
is it just me or does antigoni have the same outfit in all colours of the rainbow? iā€™ve seen her bellybutton more times than iā€™ve seen my dad

• Haha
Reactions: 37

queenbees

VIP Member
Common courtesy? Respect? Girl code? Being nice? Choose your own.
She came in and everyone loved her. She seemed like a real breath of fresh air. Then the recoupling happened and she felt like she had a sense of entitlement. She had absolutely no need to be told by Ekin that she was intending on picking him because there was nothing between Antigone and Davide in the first place. She just threw a hissy fit for the sake of it. Now, sheā€™s come out of the villa, constantly wearing bikinis around England, walking around the street in the nip, trying to hang out with as many z lister celebs as she can and is now a constant nightmare on social media. Sheā€™s an absolute mareeeee of a woman and will try and use any opportunity for a bit of self promotion for herself to stay ā€œrelevantā€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

BDY_97

VIP Member
Whoever screenrecorded this from his private story is a legend.

This is the man the ā€œbe kindā€ brigade were going to war for?? He will be fuming heā€™s been exposed as he was on the final stops of his redemption tour, and I couldnā€™t be happier!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

jackolantern

VIP Member
They were good. They got on well and were friends. Just cause not romantic doesnā€™t mean itā€™s bad.
Ekin was the one acting entitled that night.
Youā€™re on another planet šŸ¤£ sheā€™s a desperate entitled beg, absolutely cringe that she thought anyone in there owed her a thing. Sheā€™d practically been there minutes and it was obvious to everyone Davide wanted Ekin back. Besides her reaction shows she didnā€™t deserve their consideration anyway. I donā€™t like Danica but she was SO rude when they picked Danica over her. She thought it was a given sheā€™d have her pick of the men.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34