Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didnā€™t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay said heā€™s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didnā€™t give heads up.
She slated ekin as well about how she should have told her that she was picking davide and kept going on about her outside the villa as well

Reactions: 20
a lot of people dont see it that way, just a difference of opinions and perspectives! personally i didnt think it was fair for her to have dibs on jay when she was the one who told jay she doesnt want to be his 2nd choice, her reaction was an overreaction tbh. fair to be upset but just weird to storm off from the fire pit and throw a fit over it

She slated ekin as well about how she should have told her that she was picking davide and kept going on about her outside the villa as well
yeah apparently she also said that ekin is playing a game and that davide wouldve done the same for her as he has done for ekin on the show if ekin didnt get in her way

• Haha
Reactions: 18
a lot of people dont see it that way, just a difference of opinions and perspectives! personally i didnt think it was fair for her to have dibs on jay when she was the one who told jay she doesnt want to be his 2nd choice, her reaction was an overreaction tbh. fair to be upset but just weird to storm off from the fire pit and throw a fit over it

yeah apparently she also said that ekin is playing a game and that davide wouldve done the same for her as he has done for ekin on the show if ekin didnt get in her way
Delusional, he didnā€™t want you babes get over it!! Her weird reaction when Ekin picked Davide šŸ˜­ She also said she hoped Davide stole all the money if he won.

She didnā€™t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay said heā€™s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didnā€™t give heads up.
Why should Ekin have given her a heads up? She didnā€™t owe her anything šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Think itā€™s kaz from last year that she was with cause was sworn Millie and Chloe too. I kinda forgot kaz from s4 existed šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
No itā€™s definitely Kaz from series 4, the pics are on the daily Mail from lastnight. Kaz from series 4 would attend the opening of a fuckin envelope.
View attachment 1470320

from michael owen's instagram, this is gemma pre-fillers/surgical enhancements from 5 years ago. the eyes look the exact same but nose, lips cheeks and jaw look different now. losing baby fat could have played a role too but it still definitely looks like she got inspo from madison beer. i wonder if she's a madison beer fan as she is the target audience for her. theres tons of girls from her generation who are fans of celebs like madison beer and ariana grande and enhance their features to look more like them

View attachment 1470342
This is one I seen yesterday when I was scrolling looking for the parents wedding pic lol. 2019 so sheā€™s 16 here and does look fairly different.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No itā€™s definitely Kaz from series 4, the pics are on the daily Mail from lastnight. Kaz from series 4 would attend the opening of a fuckin envelope.

This is one I seen yesterday when I was scrolling looking for the parents wedding pic lol. 2019 so sheā€™s 16 here and does look fairly different.
She's 16 there?! Wow.

Reactions: 5
I wish Gemma would say where she got her work done( if she did), I still canā€™t tell if she has besides her lips

She didnā€™t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay , said heā€™s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didnā€™t give heads up.
why do both girls need to give her a heads up, she doesnā€™t have dibs on them, especially as we didnā€™t even see her have a deep connection etc with any of them

Reactions: 15
Oh my GOD. Iā€™m ill watching this I hope the link works as I canā€™t upload the video.
HAS SHE NO
FUCKIN SHAME !!!!!!??????

ETA - if this doesnā€™t work does anyone know how to upload the video of Natalia getting her cosmetic work done ? Acting out Ekin. The countdown to begin it all, gahhhhhhh ITS SO CRINGE !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my GOD. Iā€™m ill watching this I hope the link works as I canā€™t upload the video.
HAS SHE NO
FUCKIN SHAME !!!!!!??????

ETA - if this doesnā€™t work does anyone know how to upload the video of Natalia getting her cosmetic work done ? Acting out Ekin. The countdown to begin it all, gahhhhhhh ITS SO CRINGE !!

What in the name of bleeping God is she doing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Delusional, he didnā€™t want you babes get over it!! Her weird reaction when Ekin picked Davide šŸ˜­ She also said she hoped Davide stole all the money if he won.

Why should Ekin have given her a heads up? She didnā€™t owe her anything šŸ˜‚
Common courtesy? Respect? Girl code? Being nice? Choose your own.

Reactions: 2
She came in and everyone loved her. She seemed like a real breath of fresh air. Then the recoupling happened and she felt like she had a sense of entitlement. She had absolutely no need to be told by Ekin that she was intending on picking him because there was nothing between Antigone and Davide in the first place. She just threw a hissy fit for the sake of it. Now, sheā€™s come out of the villa, constantly wearing bikinis around England, walking around the street in the nip, trying to hang out with as many z lister celebs as she can and is now a constant nightmare on social media. Sheā€™s an absolute mareeeee of a woman and will try and use any opportunity for a bit of self promotion for herself to stay ā€œrelevantā€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She didnā€™t even want Davide. She wanted Jay. Also if I was her Iā€™d be getting more mad at the fact Davide was so so happy to recoupled with Ekin again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She didnā€™t even want Davide. She wanted Jay. Also if I was her Iā€™d be getting more mad at the fact Davide was so so happy to recoupled with Ekin again
There was absolutely nothing between Davide and her. I donā€™t know where she even got that from in the first place

Reactions: 18
Davide was the ā€˜prizeā€™. Thatā€™s why she was pissed off. It was a month ago. She needs to let it go.

Reactions: 16
She came in and everyone loved her. She seemed like a real breath of fresh air. Then the recoupling happened and she felt like she had a sense of entitlement. She had absolutely no need to be told by Ekin that she was intending on picking him because there was nothing between Antigone and Davide in the first place. She just threw a hissy fit for the sake of it. Now, sheā€™s come out of the villa, constantly wearing bikinis around England, walking around the street in the nip, trying to hang out with as many z lister celebs as she can and is now a constant nightmare on social media. Sheā€™s an absolute mareeeee of a woman
The post villa stuff doesnā€™t get to me like others. Theyā€™re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given thereā€™s winter love island too their run will be shorter. Theyā€™ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.

The nice thing to do wouldā€™ve been ekin give antigoni a heads up that sheā€™s picking Davide. Antigoni was surprised cause she was coupled with Davide things were good then out the blue ekin stole him.
it was more danica was in the wrong that night. She didnā€™tlike Charlie so instead of give a potential couple a chance she chose Jay.

• Haha
Respect? Antigoni hadnā€™t even kissed him ffs youā€™re acting like Ekin came and stole her husband from her šŸ˜­ She didnā€™t owe her anything therefore girl code does not apply im afraid, if it did Antigoni wouldnā€™t have spoken to Davide in the first place after everything that went on with Ekin. According to Antigoni she wanted Jay anyway and things werenā€™t progressing with Davide, so why did she give a duck about who picked him šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The post villa stuff doesnā€™t get to me like others. Theyā€™re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given thereā€™s winter love island too their run will be shorter. Theyā€™ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.
yeah but you asked why people dont like her anymore. it's because a lot of people see her reaction as an entitled tantrum and how she has behaved post villa. those are the two biggest reasons even if you may not agree with it

• Heart
Reactions: 13

The nice thing to do wouldā€™ve been ekin give antigoni a heads up that sheā€™s picking Davide. Antigoni was surprised cause she was coupled with Davide things were good then out the blue ekin stole him.
it was more danica was in the wrong that night. She didnā€™tlike Charlie so instead of give a potential couple a chance she chose Jay.
Things were good šŸ¤£ there was literally nothing between them, Ekin owed her jackshit she didnā€™t even know the girl. Antigoni feeling entitled to a man is the real issue here. Heā€™s not a toy, you donā€™t call dibs šŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see Antigoni is sharing all of her old posts of her signing all over her stories šŸ™„ Probably doing all she can before the real islanders completely take over. How long until she clings on to Ekin because of her popularity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.