Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't Tasha's biggest fan but I really hope she doesn't go down the filler and implant root. She's naturally beautiful and I think that will speak volumes to a lot of young women

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm back! After being allowed two months off of site work because of Love Island, the bosses had me straight back to it and I have just got home after spending the last three days at a nuclear power plant (our biggest client), sleeping there as well, so I've had no phone as only an authorised work phone is allowed. No internet on it for obvious reasons so I haven't got a clue what's been happening! Drastically trying to catch up, but has anything major happened with any of the couples? Any beggy behaviour from any of them? (Apart from Antigoni 🙄) ?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is absolutely stunning! Natural striking beauty!!! I like Andrew with clothes on he looks really well x
I'm rooting for them same way I rooted for Chloby last year.
Hope they last ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is absolutely stunning! Natural striking beauty!!! I like Andrew with clothes on he looks really well x
I'm rooting for them same way I rooted for Chloby last year.
Hope they last ❤
She actually looks UNREAL. That outfit is stunning, and so is she

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tasha looks FIT AS duck. Antigone looks like her dress is on backwards and Gemma looks like a drag queen with that contour and filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jacques told co-host Ben Shephard: 'My plan moving forward is to work with kids with ADHA, disabilities. A lot of people come out thinking about money but if I can put a smile one someone's face it makes my day.'

What a guy :rolleyes:
For the Miss World viewers of old, I suppose he wants world peace too. :rolleyes:
With the exception of his 'excited utterances' (see Tasha video), everything out of his mouth has been rehearsed to the nth degree and does not represent the Jacques we know and despise, at all. 😡

Reactions: 4
is it just me or does antigoni have the same outfit in all colours of the rainbow? i’ve seen her bellybutton more times than i’ve seen my dad

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She actually looks UNREAL. That outfit is stunning, and so is she
You didn't miss anything Kas except for some speculation that Gemma and Luca went their separate ways after the final...Dami spent ages thanking all the crew individually but Luca did nothing.
Also speculation about Adam 😋😋 and Paige breaking up but apparently not.
Nothing else of importance @Kas01980 that I can think of....

I'm eating a Mr Freeze right now watching LI USA lol 😆 taking one for the side lol 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You didn't miss anything Kas except for some speculation that Gemma and Luca went their separate ways after the final...Dami spent ages thanking all the crew individually but Luca did nothing.
Also speculation about Adam 😋😋 and Paige breaking up but apparently not.
Nothing else of importance @Kas01980 that I can think of....

I'm eating a Mr Freeze right now watching LI USA lol 😆 taking one for the side lol 😆
Is it good? I love Sarah Hyland. I am going to start tomorrow!!

Also, gemma just looks like she hates him

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.