Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Antigoni is she has actually proven she was the most disingenuous islander to ever enter Love Island.

She came in to boost her profile. I was aware of this before she even entered when I heard she was a ā€˜musicianā€™ child of a ā€˜famousā€™ chef.
When she entered she was all ā€˜chillā€™ and ā€˜good vibesā€™ but was she duck. That bleep wanted to just coast through and she thought this was her best bet as being friends with everyone meant sheā€™d never lose an islander vote.
What she didnā€™t anticipate was the boys fuckin her off and sticking to the theme ā€˜love islandā€™. Her reaction was fantastic, you could see the live crushing of her dreams on her face lol.

Sheā€™s come out parading around the UK in tatty bikinis and sarongs, attending every event possible. Sheā€™s just showing exactly what she went in for - fame. She is so fake.
This is perfect

I think she may be one of the worst islanders in history

• Heart
Reactions: 22
100% agree. Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one that thinks itšŸ˜‚
I donā€™t think I can stomach much more of it but canā€™t stop looking at her story as I just want to see how desperate she will get

I think the fact she showed up to the finale party 5 hours late and swanned about like she owned the place says it all about how important she think she is

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t think I can stomach much more of it but canā€™t stop looking at her story as I just want to see how desperate she will get

I think the fact she showed up to the finale party 5 hours late and swanned about like she owned the place says it all about how important she think she is
I canā€™t wait to see how she acts tonight when the real stars of the show turn up. Ekin, Davide, Indiyah, Tasha etcā€¦ I hope she fades into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Iā€™ve made an Antigoni thread so we can all
Continue to discuss our disdain for her without letting it always derail this thread šŸ˜‚

I canā€™t wait to see how she acts tonight when the real stars of the show turn up. Ekin, Davide, Indiyah, Tasha etcā€¦ I hope she fades into oblivion.
She will be pushing to have a segment at the reunion show for sure and probably ask to sit in the front row

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Antigoni the best girl bombshell this series, when Ekin exists?? Even Nathalia was a better bombshell ffs at least she gave us entertaining moments šŸ˜­
Natalia was a crap bombshell hense dumped asap.
mesnt to say one of the best but antigoni was the best girls girl bombshell. She was also one of the few liked straight away.

Reactions: 1

Iā€™ve made an Antigoni thread so we can all
Continue to discuss our disdain for her without letting it always derail this thread šŸ˜‚

She will be pushing to have a segment at the reunion show for sure and probably ask to sit in the front row

Probably.. I expect she attended The Rebecca Vardy School of Etiquette.šŸ¤«

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucas sister šŸ¤¢
She seems like a complete narcissist calling herself a CEO, you run a talent agency for talentless people and have a creepy enabler relationship with your coercive control brother so ceo witch would be a more apt username

Reactions: 21
So all comments on the Facebook love island page was about how amazing jacques was so I posted about the video and the admins deleted it and didn't post it šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.