Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary has her own line with Lullabelz. I mean it’s the ugliest line they have. I couldn’t believe she got a gig with them because she was such a non-entity last series and has such a boring face, it’s like a stone.
So Mary was a bit boring but some ppl love her.Her skin and hair etc. Shes also a bit relatable figure wise. I occasionally watch her youtube i like her soft northern accent!!

No I love her. And her torso. And her bikini skirt things she has in every colour
I adore her.In fact i wish i were her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't care how people feel about Molly Mae but her and Tommy really got robbed that season. (Not that it's affected her success!)
Both Amber/Greg and Jess/Max were undeserving winners imo, especially considering how solid both the runner-ups in their respective seasons were. They didn’t win because they found love, they won because both girls had a hard journey in the villa. I know Millie/Liam were controversial but at least they were actually believable as a couple.

Reactions: 13
Where have you been lol. Almost everyone on here finds her annoying
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ok I’ve missed a few threads then 🤣🤣🤣 She irritates the bleeping life out of me I’m SOOOO GLAD she got the boot when she did she’s intolerable with an inquenchable thirst

She must have paid someone to record her all night on her insa stories last night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Mary was a bit boring but some ppl love her.Her skin and hair etc. Shes also a bit relatable figure wise. I occasionally watch her youtube i like her soft northern accent!!

I adore her.In fact i wish i were her.
Is this a joke? I only seen the ‘some people love her’ and thought awww this must be her mum.
I always find her very sinister looking. She ruined herself with the work she had done as she’s ended up looking like an Easter Island head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Adams story with him and Paige she does her bobble head thing and then he does it in a piss take way and she tells him to stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry guys I have to come on and say it. I loved Antigoni when she went into the love island but omfg she is so annoying now!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
I've decided remi and antigoni should get together .both as annoying as each other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been for a nose on Cocos page. Her press release photos were true to the fact of her face. But I see shes uploaded overly edited pics saying ‘These should have been my press release photos’. Like no because that would be catfishing like her entire insta is.

Coco is a great example of when producers scout, see someone gorgeous and sexy on instagram and reach out. Surely at the point of meeting her in person they should have u-turned. All I remember from her on Love Island was looking like a small Russian weight lifter, and her instagram is not reflective of what she looks like. But to call her out on it she’s pleading the victim. Just stop editing your fuckin face we know what you look like !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They probably argued about going to Antigoni’s party one wanted to go and one never

everything this season revolves around Antigoni so would assume that 😂
*everythibg this thread revolves round Antigoni 😂😂

Apparently Davide and ekin exist did anyone know that? They’ve barely been mentioned since winning 😂😂😂

No I love her. And her torso. And her bikini skirt things she has in every colour
It was the matching scrunchies detail 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 2
Why is this ugly bastard the main story ?
Probably cause the finalists gave them absolutely nothing apart from an unconfirmed row. If Ekin and Davide had hit the town and gone out on their own the house party would be nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.