Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though they hadn’t kissed they were still in a couple so they right polite thing would be to give her a heads up. That’s my only point.
she owed her manners so yes girl code applies.

people are so obsessed by Davide. I never understood it. He’s arrogant,thinks being Italian is a personality trait and treats women badly. It’s a no for me.

likewise people are acting like ekin is the best thing ever can do no wrong. Remember when she kissed Jay the first time? People hated her!
I honestly don’t know what show you’re watching 😂😂 there was literally nothing for Ekin to tell her. “Here kid, I’m going to steal your friend from you” đŸ€Ł what? Hahaha
Everyone in the villa was aware she was picking Davide, including Davide! She wanted to make herself look like she was unaware so she could kick up her little fuss to get screen time. That’s where she went downhill with the public because she came across as a spoilt brat.
I don’t think anyone ever hated Ekin. I still enjoyed her at that point because she was carrying the show and without her, it would have been a borefest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ can we stop with the Antigoni/Ekin argument.. Everyone saw there was nothing there with antigoni and davide. And no she wasn’t entitled to a backup

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t think anyone ever hated Ekin. I still enjoyed her at that point because she was carrying the show and without her, it would have been a borefest.
i thought it was hilarious too, jay looked so funny :ROFLMAO: i feel like i saw a lot of the luca stans pissed about it on twitter. like the ones with football display pics. i saw people calling her amber heard over the terrace :ROFLMAO: the teeny boppers were so pressed. tbh i normally dont like the first few bombshells but her getting jay to walk/crawl like that on the terrace won me over

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know what show you’re watching 😂😂 there was literally nothing for Ekin to tell her. “Here kid, I’m going to steal your friend from you” đŸ€Ł what? Hahaha
Everyone in the villa was aware she was picking Davide, including Davide! She wanted to make herself look like she was unaware so she could kick up her little fuss to get screen time. That’s where she went downhill with the public because she came across as a spoilt brat.
Maybe I’m just a nicer person and better manners. Maybe they’re told they’re not allowed to tell each other who they’re picking outside the obvious ones like gemma and luca.

I think she’s been told to say she was unaware ekin was gonna choose Davide. It was the most
Likely choice. Though the other girls did say they’re surprised too. That night for ekin it was 99% going to be Davide. Was not going to be Jay and incredibly unlikely Charlie. Ekin knew she and Davide together had a good chance of doing well so used that. They got lucky winning cause there wasn’t any proper competition.

My point was if ekin chose someone else and danica chose Jay then antigoni would’ve chosen Davide. They got on as friends so would’ve been ok being coupled up. Remember even if not romantic they’ve still got to be coupled up and do challengers together etc. so would want it to be someone you get on well with if not a romantic couple.
but it would be better to have an actual romantic than a friendship couple lol

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ can we stop with the Antigoni/Ekin argument.. Everyone saw there was nothing there with antigoni and davide. And no she wasn’t entitled to a backup
Exactly. People try to turn so many things in to an argument when it’s simply a point.

recouplings my guess of how they do it they give their top 3. Producers then decide the order they announce in based on their 1st choice. Then there’s in theory genuine reactions at surprises. Meaning people then have to go to their next chocie. Some it’s clear they knew they’re not getting first choice. But others can tell it’s a surprise and they’ve got to on the spot come up with a speech eg Natalia this year.

The death threats is something I just don’t understand. He behaved badly. He wasn’t a good islander. I don’t like him. But can’t imagine going as far as wanting someone dead based on a reality tv show. That’s just extreme insanity!

Reactions: 3
Jacques told co-host Ben Shephard: 'My plan moving forward is to work with kids with ADHA, disabilities. A lot of people come out thinking about money but if I can put a smile one someone's face it makes my day.'

What a guy :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Jacques told co-host Ben Shephard: 'My plan moving forward is to work with kids with ADHA, disabilities. A lot of people come out thinking about money but if I can put a smile one someone's face it makes my day.'

What a guy :rolleyes:
He put a smile on my face when he left and Paige stayed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m just a nicer person and better manners. Maybe they’re told they’re not allowed to tell each other who they’re picking outside the obvious ones like gemma and luca.

I think she’s been told to say she was unaware ekin was gonna choose Davide. It was the most
Likely choice. Though the other girls did say they’re surprised too. That night for ekin it was 99% going to be Davide. Was not going to be Jay and incredibly unlikely Charlie. Ekin knew she and Davide together had a good chance of doing well so used that. They got lucky winning cause there wasn’t any proper competition.
Good thing you weren’t on the island then isnt it 😂 Loool jokes aside do you know Antigoni ? You’re riding v hard for her đŸ€” the biggest joke of this convo is the idea that Antigoni could ever get someone like Davide - she wishes!! Honestly I’m not even sure how she got on Love Island in the first place tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.