Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact Ekin Su and Davide never got to go in the hideaway this season is a bleeping hate crime, and Paige and Jax in a bleeping white beater and tit stained jocks did, like what a disgarce
Omg I'd forgotten about this! And how he didn't change out of that outfit for ages the next morning

Screenshot_20220731_225558.jpg

Even in the little mini-interview thing with Paige and Adam as they left the villa she immediately mentioned Dami. Look, I've had a male best mate so I know it's possible but that dynamic is weirrrrrrd

Reactions: 11
Paige saying she supported Jacques 100% yet was in Adams bed and had her tongue down his throat less than 24 hours after he left, honey bunz we aren't stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As vile as he is, I really hope ITV have got some seriously robust safeguarding in place for Luca once he’s out. I think he’s the sort of person who cannot let go of things and will stew on any comment that does not tell him how wonderful he is. Given that there must be millions of them now online he will literally drive himself insane.
He also doesn’t seem like the sort of person who will think ‘ooh, several thousand people said this about me, maybe I should reflect on that’. He will just come out fighting and blaming.
He is going to need a huge amount of after care. I don't think he realises for a second what his family will have gone through.
His parents seem OK so I'm sure it hasn't been easy seeing his behaviour and watching the fall out.

As vile as he is, I really hope ITV have got some seriously robust safeguarding in place for Luca once he’s out. I think he’s the sort of person who cannot let go of things and will stew on any comment that does not tell him how wonderful he is. Given that there must be millions of them now online he will literally drive himself insane.
He also doesn’t seem like the sort of person who will think ‘ooh, several thousand people said this about me, maybe I should reflect on that’. He will just come out fighting and blaming.
Lucas the type of person to come on here read every single thread about him and Gemma and reply to every critical social media post about himself arguing with people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Can Paige and Adam like duck off my screen now why am I still watching it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paige's flaps hanging out in her pamela anderson swimsuit during the strip challenge made it in to her best bits,mortified for her, tan lines and flaps hanging out in a cheap ass wig

Do you think dami farts and burps on his best mate Paige the way he does with Indiyah?

Reactions: 3
Gemma is the only Girl I really like in the final so made up she’s got there ❤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sam and zara have voted for Andrew and tasha they normally vote for ekin and davivde but said they will get loads so will vote andrew and tasha .I really hope everyone dosnt have the same thinking process
😐😬🥴 I did this, I usually vote ekin and Davide and I voted Andrew and Tasha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.