Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what crap bikini top and sarong combo from her own brand Antigoni will turn up in 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loads of rumers on twitter about how apparently there announcing big brother on the breaks for love island tonight

Reactions: 6
I'm sat on a coach back to Scotland.. won't be home until 10pm so I'll miss watching the final live, but I'll be lurking away on here for the goss, before I watch tomorrow. Paiges face when she got the boot was better than Luca's when he realised other islanders voted him 😂 I'll miss this thread fs 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am dreading her story tonight but also excited for the tattle comments
I’m dying for it - it’ll be like we’re in the room with them all 😂

I have never seen big brother 🙈 I feel that might be sacrilege in here
First few years were good before they started getting in really eccentric people in for the sake of drama.

New thread but wrong thread number 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.