Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Who is your winner?

• Luca and Gemma

Votes: 18 2.2%
  • Tasha and Andrew

Votes: 86 10.4%
  • Ekin and Davide

Votes: 677 82.2%
  • Indiyah and Dami

Votes: 21 2.5%
  • Paige and Adam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anyone who didn’t bloody watch it!

Votes: 22 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope tasha and Andrew get dumped tonight.

with it being the final means we won’t have the drama of luca kicking off with everyone that voted them.

Reactions: 6
Surely Andrew and Tasha have to have more votes than Paige and Adam.
Would have been interesting what the outcome would have been if it was vote out for the public

Reactions: 12
Luca's going to kick-off = extend the series, this is the drama we've been waiting 2 weeks for.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Nah I’m actually concerned people out there are voting for Luca and somehow thinking his behaviour is acceptable or their relationship is in any way healthy?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
So so so tired of Luca. Acting like the villa owes him one constantly. Cba :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I'm still confused how Dami is f*cking safe. The bloke is a nob and as much as I like Indiyah, girls a doormat and will get cheated on before summer is out

Reactions: 49
I can’t believe Luca is so annoyed. Has he really convinced himself Gemma and him are compatible?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Recap - luca is “gonna have some fun tonight”. He doesn’t mean the salon. He means being passive aggressive, aggressive and ignorant.

• Angry
Reactions: 87
I cannot believe Pukea and Gemmaroid were saved. Luca "we're gonna have some fun tonight". What a bleeping DICK

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
What is Luca even going to sayb to them all, he’s such a smug little witch.
honeslty, he’s vile

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.