Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Paige had stayed with Jacques, do we think they would have made the final?
I would say yes based on public reaction and the fact that Gemma and Luca are still in.

People like Luca on FB so I don't really understand how some people's minds work!

Reactions: 6
There are people still trying to make excuses for Luca when even his parents were nicely telling him he’s out of order with the additional suggestion that this IS the usual him outside too.

Reactions: 21
I always thought Adam fancied danica a bit and genuinely liked her but played it safe because Paige was popular and an OG.

Reactions: 24
I actually felt that from meet the families, Tasha & Andrew and Davide & Ekin seem to be the strongest couples. Whereas the families of the other couples had a ‘wait and see’ approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Gemma’s in a bad mood because she knows Luca will want to have sex when they’re out and she doesn’t have the no sex on tv excuse anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 53
When Luca’s dad said about Gemma putting him straight and Luca didn’t really laugh/kind of looked embarrassed I seriously get the vibe his dad was kind of slagging him off if you get me? Probably cut from the same cloth lol he didn’t lick it off the ground I’d say!

anyways, vote Ekinde 🥰

Reactions: 18
I always thought Adam fancied danica a bit and genuinely liked her but played it safe because Paige was popular and an OG.
Nobody liked Danica. She had scary lady from HR vibes. Coming to do your performance review. She had NO chemistry with any of the lads

Reactions: 5
That was Fayes excuse for why it was ok for her to be a complete and utter cow.

Luca is probably a bigger prick than Faye at this stage but her actions were still toxic AF. Let’s not let our disgust at Luca excuse her toxicity - he’s already done enough damage.
Agreed no 'it's ok cause' for faye but i can see how her Fayeness started! Lucas just a twit

Reactions: 3
Weird that during this game with Amy Schumer the islanders were given the clue of someone who moves their head a lot when they talk, and they thought it was about Indiyah? Wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How could the villa think Amy Schumer meant Indiyah for the girl that wobbles her head lol. Did they notice this whole time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I miss Whitmores old stylist, her stylist for S6 the winter season was way better, she actually wore really pretty outfits back them, since S7 she changed stylists and her outfits have mostly flopped

Reactions: 4
They area actually such an interesting different couple. A breath of fresh air. Think they compliment each other shes crazy hes calm..a bit like my partner and i. The outside world is 100% going to ruin them but i imagine they will both always carry a thing for one another until they draw their last breath. I think they adore each other.However I actually think Tasha and Andrew probaby DESERVE the win.

Good luck everyone, hope your vote goes your way and im really truly going to miss you all.Thank you so much for your company.

XxX

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.