Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest violation is them missing out Billy on that 💀💀 she took it well bless her

Reactions: 2
If you're in the final, does it really matter where you place! They all get deals/magazine covers. I just think historically the second place couple have done better regarding the relationship (Camilla and Jamie, Alex and Olivia, Molly and Tommy)
IT really doesn't.

The final is the final, as Hugo famously said Job Done

Reactions: 8
Fair enough if you actually want tasha and Andrew to win, BUT

PLEASE STOP VOTING THEM BECAUSE YOU THINK ES AND DAVIDE WILL WIN ANYWAY

tactical votes don’t work and we seriously can’t risk a Gemma and luca win 😭

I want them to come 4th but imagine luca’s face when it’s top 2 and Laura is about to announce the winner and he thinks he’s got it in the bag and then hears it’s ES and Davide. The look on his face alone then will be enough for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

I want them to come 4th but imagine luca’s face when it’s top 2 and Laura is about to announce the winner and he thinks he’s got it in the bag and then hears it’s ES and Davide. The look on his face alone then will be enough for me.
No. I'm remaining loyal with my Tandrew vote because I want them to win. End of 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I enjoyed Love Island so much tonight! I usually find meet the families so boring but I was very happy to see both Luca’s parents and Gemma’s mum take Gemma’s side over the air hostess thing. It was so funny ‘We’ll talk to you when you get home, Luca’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Even better if luca and Gemma are 3rd and tasha and Andrew 2nd

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If Gemma and Luca don't win, Luca will want to poll the nation to find out who exactly didn't vote for them and why when they are "so good"
Luca knocking on our door after he doesn't win 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep thinking what a huge challenge going 2 months without a phone. I can’t imagine that it must be such a big change. Especially for those in the villa they will all be very active on social media normally.

Reactions: 2
No. I'm remaining loyal with my Tandrew vote because I want them to win. End of 🤣
That’s fine ❤
I have absolutely zero issue with people voting Tandrew if they actually do want them to win. I just don’t like people trying to do it tactically to block luca and Gemma thinking ES and Davide are guaranteed the win!

Reactions: 8
Gemma's parents have done a great job, Luca's parents are at the other end of the scale.

Gemma does know how to shut Luca up though, they'll have a little chuckle together when Indiyah/Dami go their separate ways in a few weeks.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t surprise me, especially with his weirdo sisters spreadsheet
Yeah Claudia Bish is definitely gonna submit a FoI request to itv to find out who voted for who, and when they tell her they can't share that info she'll start a petition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I keep thinking of when Paige was upset with Jacques and there was a clip of her chatting to all the boys just acting like everything was great. One of them asked her how she was and she did the weirdest little dance and said “we groovin’ today baybeee” and for some reason it’s just stuck in my mind on repeat, it proper gave me the ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.